1st kiss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should a 1st kiss with someone be?

• a quick peck on the lips

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • a longer closed mouth kiss

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • a french kiss

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • hate kissing just leave me out of this

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Chasm

Reaction score
generally?
should a 1st kiss w/sum1 b >
a quick peck on the lips?
a longer closd mouth kiss?
a french kiss?

I am yet have to have mine.

I don't mind what type, as long as it is "real" and it leads to something else. :p

My first kiss was at 14 y.o with a girl that was my friend for a couple of years. I remember I decorated my room with candles and put on a love song by Maria Carey's Rainbow album. we were dancing to the candle's light and the music. It happened quite quick. we were kissing with lips and tounge and all. lol it was not a good kiss but it is cherished in my heart forever.

the next person I kissed was a boy and most of my relationships since then were with men...

Mine was a get attacked by the tongue of a crazy lady kiss. Not too pleasant =P

It should be closed mouth for while and then you start slowly playing with their lips then gradually the tongue is introduced. You want to slowly caress their necks and shoulders and eventually visit these parts with your lips. Maybe nibble a little on the skin/ ears. Cradle their head sofly mhmm. I don't want to go into too much detail =P Perhaps I already have. But yeah...its nice dood!

ty all 4 the insight
appreci8d

annik said:
As far as what it should be I doubt there's a right or wrong...
doh!
a new theory
ill have 2 think this 1 ovahhh

Depends on the person and the situation. With a shy first love, it'll probably be a peck. With a first encounter with a new fiery lover, it will probably be a massive snogfest.

k looks like the longer closed mouth kiss is winning out here
n thats kindve wut i figrd
good pt tho badjedidude

I really don't even remember when my first kiss took place, I was young though, really young, like testicles hadn't even dropped young. I remember being at a PWP convention with a bunch of other kids there. I met a girl and we hid behind these stage steps and "made out". We got teased by the other kids who found us, but I'm sure they were just jealous. :D

I think I was 13 when I had my first kiss but it was nothing more than a quick peck of closed lips. My first real kiss came at 16 with a 23 year old nurse who thought I was much older, them were the days!

The first kiss that i remember when i was about 10 she was 12 and was a french kiss, but i think for your first kiss it really does not matter what type as much as who it is with and why is more important.
For me it was with someone i cared about, someone who made me feel safe and that i was worth caring about.

i would really like 2 undrstnd y 2 ppl think a 1st kiss should b french
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know if I'd feel comfy using tongue right away but it is different for everyone. My first was when I was 15 and it was a real quick peck. lol

I wouldn't even consider a peck a proper kiss. If you want a legit kiss there has got to be tongue mate.

Lost Drifter said:
My first real kiss came at 16 with a 23 year old nurse who thought I was much older, them were the days!

Man I'm jealous! That sounds incredible...lol :p

Not had my first kiss yet (regrettably). However, I voted for the "long, closed-ish lips" option.

In my mind's eye, I have my lips gently parted and kiss for about 4-6 seconds. No tongues or slobbering, just a nice passionate kiss, perhaps with some hair or face stroking.

And that's all I'mma say, since when I start thinking about it in depth like that I get a nasty hollow feeling in my stomach :(

I haven't had my first kiss either, but I imagine that the best would either be a semi-quick peck or a long closed mouth kiss (which I voted for). To be honest, I can't imagine what another person's tongue in my mouth would feel like. How does one go about manoeuvring one's tongue during a kiss... it's a mystery! I have a bad feeling that I'd be a terrible kisser. :(

Latest posts

Back