Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm supposed to write a passage that includes both me asking why you feel this way, and why you shouldn't feel this way.

However, I wish I had a gun too, so I can't tell you that you're "wrong" or "not thinking straight", because...I don't know why. I guess the main reason is I don't want to admit I'm "wrong" and "not thinking straight" myself. I will ask for your reasons why, though.

UserameDeep said:
I guess I'm supposed to write a passage that includes both me asking why you feel this way, and why you shouldn't feel this way.

However, I wish I had a gun too, so I can't tell you that you're "wrong" or "not thinking straight", because...I don't know why. I guess the main reason is I don't want to admit I'm "wrong" and "not thinking straight" myself. I will ask for your reasons why, though.

well a mix of alchol and a shitty new years with my family who couldnt stop giving mew honeysuckle about every single little thing i did...played a part..but im over it

Or you could have been like the clueless moron in my small community who decided he had to start firing off his rifle into the air in town last night to celebrate the new year- what a ******* clown.

I'm glad I don't have a gun lol. Well, nothing more than a bb gun anyway.

If I had a gun I'd learn how to spin it around on my finger and do tricks with it.
I'm sure chicks would like that right? :S

me too

been wanting to go into a safe part of some woods and fire off shots at various non-living targets!

Latest posts

Back