5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I'm sorry for being a selfish ass.
2. I don't know what I did, but I wish you could love me.

That's it.

1. Why can't you take responsibility for your part in problems?
2. What's it like putting yourself first all the time?
3. When are you going to realise that money isn't the most important thing in life?
4. I wish could sit down with you and have a heart to heart
5. I will miss you when you're gone

1. I think you really like me but won't admit it to yourself.
2. Can't you ever just cheer the fresia up !
3. You seem like a nice person
4. Felt really sorry for you today.
5. Hope you feel better soon !

1. I know you worry a lot about me and your concern is appreciated. But I gotta learn to do things alone someday...
2. You're a bit odd sometimes but your presense is always welcome. We'll never 'hang out' though. You told me that's not your kinda thing...neither it's mine.
3. I'm not sure if I can call myself a 'friend' of yours, judging by the rarity of our interactions.
4. Where has the time gone?
5. You've always been the better one.

1. I'm so so happy to have you. You're the only one who looks out for me in this situation. Thank you.

2. Maybe it's bad to keep wondering what we are nowadays. "I love you's" are a daily thing, aren't they? Why are we refusing to talk about it? I don't want to bring it up myself because I'm scared.

3. Girl, you're my favourite, and you know it.

4. Leave me alone. I'm not your manic dream pixie girl like you're convinced that I am.

5. Okay.

- I wish you would stop drinking just for one.single.day. Why don't you love us enough to even try?

- I am so happy that you're everything I wasn't at your age, it makes me very happy to see how fabulously confident, beautiful and strong minded you are.

- I think you are moving waaaay too fast and are making a massive mistake that you'll deeply regret

- I wish you weren't so ignorant. Open your mind and respect other people's beliefs. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe DOES NOT make them a bad person. Why can't you see that?

- I admire the way you stick by him, defend him and respect him but I cannot help that there will be a time when he sh*ts on you the way he has to every other single person in his life. I know that day will come and I know it will hurt you badly when it does. I hope you can see through him before it happens.

Well, that was quite therapeutic! Maybe I'll get the guts to say these things to those people's faces one day!

1. Sometimes I wish I knew what you were thinking or doing.
2. I hope you have an amazing time, I miss you and our laughing sessions. I totally need it now. :\
3. You're so happy to have me back home, I can just tell. It's sweet, but it's still unfair. But I love you, anyway.
4. You may not be around anymore.. you're still a person in my real life though and always will be. I hope your soul is resting in peace. I miss you. :'(
5. Even though we are not very close, and I always call you an ******* for not being as responsible as you should be, I still wish you all the best and hope you'll be okay while you're there. I do still care.

1) This field is going to eat you alive if you need a study group for such a simple class.

2) I've always been envious of the way you can command a situation. Thank goodness someone is here for a gentle touch.

3) You do know that if you say nasty things about a group one of your friends is a member of in their presence, you're kind of giving them the finger, right?

4) The longer you stay there, the more miserable it's going to make you. Like too many people, you're just addicted to the validation. You're plenty good enough to succeed if you could learn to roll with the rejections.

5) I wasn't leaving your class to have a cheeseburger in the cafeteria. I was... uhh... oh, who am I kidding, that's exactly what I was doing. I just didn't expect to pass you in the stairwell because you were supposed to be in a meeting.

1) I feel like a fool for missing you so much during your trip while I know that I have been ignoring you because of videogames. Please never stop being my friend. I need you in my life.

2) World is too unfair for a kindhearted guy like you. Let's share that whisky someday and drink our troubles away.

3) I feel bit guilty for not liking your girlfriend. She seems to be bit unfair towards you. But if you are happy then I'm happy.

4) I'm geniuniely happy for you and your success. Despite our different blood, you are my brother.

5) I'm tormented by the fact I have to hold myself back around you. You have given me so much and without you it all turns to nothing.

1. I still miss you.
2. Can you possibly be any more annoying?
3. You don't own the town, I can go where I want, thanks.
4. I kind of miss you, but I'll never tell you that. lol
5. We need to get out more.

When you move, I hope things work out like you want them to.
I wish you hadn't moved away - I miss you.
I wish there was more I could do for you.
I wish you'd pull your head out of your ass and realize that he's more than you give him credit for.
I can't imagine the pain you must still feel, even a year later.

1. Why did you do what you did? You would probably still be here if you didn't.
2. Why can't you accept me as I am? My opinions can't be wrong!
3. Please don't give up on this. It's worth it.
4. No matter what or who, you will still be my favorite.
5. I don't think I ever treated you less than anyone else. I was always nice to you, and you act as I am not in this family.

1. I hope you and your husband have a healthier year, you are good people and don't deserve this bad luck.
2. You have a heart of gold, and love the fact you never call anyone.
3. I hope the chemotherapy works and you get back to your fit, healthy, spirited self soon.
4. My instincts were right about you, seeing you call your other friends like that, I was a good friend, I will not be treated like that.
5. Hmmm well of all the ways to make a new friendship. But surprisingly it works however bizarre the connection. The longer it goes on the more I enjoy being friends.

1.Why? Why did you have to do it, why didnt you talk to me?
2.I thought it was our plan, but i guess not
3.I really want you to know I dont hate you. But that cant happen
4.treat him better, you're wrong
5.I wish you meant everything you said. That you could stick to your word

1. Stop lying. I don't believe you anymore.
2. You are so important to me, I love you so much.
3. I miss you... I hope we can talk soon.
4. You have been a great help for me! Thank you so much for caring.
5. I know, it's so sad. I will miss you too.

1. I am so glad you got to be home for Christmas with your family.
2. Have a great time, you deserve it.
3. I am sorry you will be in hospital tomorrow.
4. You are so sweet I will never give up searching for what you need.
5. Why did you have go and do that, look at the mess it caused for everyone. Things could have been so different.

1. I am sorry for what i did to you.. I had no choice. I know it hurt you coz it hurt me so much.. You will never believe if i told i have been crying over the decision i had to make for 6 months but you know what, you are independent and happy coz of the decision i had to make... eventhough we were hurt both of us know very well we are where we are coz we learnt to let go... do you think we will be where we are right now if I had not made that decision? Hope u understand and forgive me for what I had to do..

1. Why do you keep on doing this to me?
2. So much for wanting to know the updates. That will be the last time.
3. Thank you for being such a wonderful person to work with.
4. Wish you'd know how much I'm struggling for everyone and that you'd take some of the responsibility too.
5. You need to come back.

Latest posts

Back