5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) You're alright to talk to
2.) I dont know if you like me, i've never known and probably never will.
3.) i'm not sure what to think of you.
4.) You're really....abrupt.
5.) I guess we aren't friends anymore. :(

1. Thank you for saying that. I feel a lot better now. You may or may not have any idea, but that's okay. :)

2. I felt downright suicidal at points today. Thank you for being who you are and making me smile.

3. I wish I knew how to make you smile. I see you in pain, but I don't know how to help.

4. Thanks for being one of the few people that PM me to see if I'm okay.

5. I love how even though I see you wounded, you keep going. I admire your courage a lot. I admire how you care about your kids so much. I really hope something amazing happens for you soon!

1) You don't annoy me as much as you used to.
2) I have not a clue as to what your motives are.
3) Don't think I've forgotten.
4) You should really not even bother anymore.
5) No, I don't particularly care for you, and I think you know this.

1.) I'm sorry for being detached. Can't afford to be vulnerable right now.
2.) I miss you, even if you don't feel the same.
3.) You don't like me. But I think the world of you -- if there was a way, I wish I could take the pain away.
4.) Your strength is so admirable... But because of that strength, the rest of the world will try it's damnedest to break you. Never give up. I hope your mind and heart finds peace soon.
5.) There's no reason to be threatened... If you peeled back the layers, you'd see how pathetic I really am.

1. Just stop....it's really not helping you
2. I'd ask you if I thought there was even the slightest chance of you actually being honest
3. I'm not really sure what to do about this
4. Thank you
5. I love you

(some or all may apply to more than one person)

1. You're amazing. Whether you believe me or not. (more than one person)
2. I agree with what you said today. I had a lot of fun talking about our families. :)

3. It felt really good when you asked me my opinion today. Thank you so much. :D

4. I wish we lived next to each other. I really do

5. I wish we spoke more. I just hope you're enjoying yourself. You've grown so much since we've first met. You were so shy and unsure. I've watched you blossom into the woman you are now. I'm so very very proud of you. You have a long way to go, but know that I'll be here for you when you need me like always! :)

1. THANK YOU!!!!!! I'd give you a massive hug if you were here :D
2. Stop being so hard on yourself
3. I really do love/care about you...I hope you know that (this applies to 3 people)
4. Thanks for putting up with me (this applies to quite a few people)
5. I suppose I could stop being such a hard ass about it...hehe (this applies to 2 people)

1) I don't know much about you, but I'd very much like to get to know you better. You're nice to have around.
2) I don't know where you went or why you don't come around often, but I wish you did. I enjoy talking to you.
3) Don't act like I don't know. You can pretend all you want, but I know how you handled yourself and what you did.
4) How can you admit to being a certain way then become upset when someone actually tells you how you are? You admitted to it.
5) You are so strong, girlie. I immensely enjoy and appreciate your company. I love exchanging ideas and sharing thoughts with you. I can only hope we become closer later down the line.

1) I miss you (applies to several people, especially Liley (un) )
2) I think you are an excellent addition to the forum (applies to a couple of people)
3) Have a this <3 (applies to several people)
4) I'm so glad it turned out that way for you :)
5) I wouldn't mind making amends, but I wouldn't know where to start.

1. I can't wait for you to make your triumphant return (goo)
2. I'm curious as to whether we become good friends or not
3. I'm glad to talk to you again after so long. I've missed you (hug)
4. Just putting it out there. COME BACK TO ALL! I miss you (huuuuug)
5. If you ever leave again. I'm going to make you wish you never did!...... With an endless supply of hugs of course! :D

1. I wonder if you ever think what I'm thinking?
2. I'm sorry you're hurting
3. Thank you for doing that
4. I wish I could devour anything that ails you. To cure you of anything harsh, and wash over you with blinding rays of kindness and compassion that you've bestowed upon me. :)

1. I'm unsure of how to deal with you...(this is in no way insulting and I'm also not plotting anything, so stop thinking that)
2. We don't really talk anymore, I'm curious as to why that is
3. I'd really like to know what that was all about...but whatever, it's all good
4. I like talking to you
5. ................ (yes, this is actually about someone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back