5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- I am neutral towards you, which is the opposite of love.
- Holier than thou perhaps? I think so.
- Our friendship is ruined.
- give me a chance to respond...
- You're funny

- ten years younger and you make me feel amazed by the things you say and by your calmness; so much to learn
- you make for all my losses, you could pop in here time to time
- now, I'm thinking about shades of gray, and wondering why you're so sorry
- oh, no. i'm so impatient. i can't wait. i'm not waiting. let's forget it :)
- you disappeared two weeks ago, I'm wondering how your volunteer work is going, maybe I should write to you instead of waiting

rivermaze said:
blackhole said:
rivermaze said:
blackhole said:
that's six

- a good and deeply moral individual with a propensity toward honeysuckle-stirring, although I disagree with him more than often ;)

Ah, that's seven. blame my maths teacher :D

yup! :D

it's your version :D I prefer mine, and not because I don't want to hurt you :D
we differ, I know, but it would be boring if we get to the same conclusions

right on! :cool:

1.) It'd be nice to go drinking with you. ;]
2.) Badass haiku time?! ;o
3.) I don't see anything wrong with eating after you ;\
4.) I hope that you're okay, darlin'. I miss you. ;[
5.) If there was anything in this world I could do to make things better for you, I would. <3 (This applies to more than one person...)

1. I'm going to miss you :(
2. You've got spunk :)
3. You rock my world.
4. I've got you on ignore. Finally.
5. I don't think you mean half of what you post. I think you're posting for reaction.

1. You're the best thing that could ever happen to me (here). You're awesome! :D
2. I'm sorry I still haven't replied to your PM (lazy summer months...), but I'll make my next one a good one, I swear! :D
3. You're pretty great
4. I wonder if you like me.
5. I'd love to get to know you better, but I don't know how/where to (re)start :D (this one applies to a lot of people)

1. what the fresia... no seriously, what the fresia
2. Holy hell, you are so annoying
3. Must you be so **** rude all the time?
4. The world does NOT revolve around you, get over yourself.
5. I think with a little maturity, you could actually be a **** good person... unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

Yeah, we'll go with negativity this morning. Perhaps I'll do a nice one later.....

Peter Lorre said:
1. You're the best thing that could ever happen to me (here). You're awesome! :D
2. I'm sorry I still haven't replied to your PM (lazy summer months...), but I'll make my next one a good one, I swear! :D
3. You're pretty great
4. I wonder if you like me.
5. I'd love to get to know you better, but I don't know how/where to (re)start :D (this one applies to a lot of people)

I wonder ^^

Callie said:
1. what the fresia... no seriously, what the fresia
2. Holy hell, you are so annoying
3. Must you be so **** rude all the time?
4. The world does NOT revolve around you, get over yourself.
5. I think with a little maturity, you could actually be a **** good person... unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

Yeah, we'll go with negativity this morning. Perhaps I'll do a nice one later.....

(((Callie)))

Jesus, I really don't like what this thread has come to stand for, and yet I just contributed to it myself anyway... hmm...I shouldn't have. I guess I'll delete my message.
Edit: Okay, apparently I can't do that.

Pheenix said:
Jesus, I really don't like what this thread has come to stand for, and yet I just contributed to it myself anyway... hmm...I shouldn't have. I guess I'll delete my message.
Edit: Okay, apparently I can't do that.

you're funny Pheenix. Let me *hug* you ;)

I'll keep going then

- she said she can be a ***** sometimes. hard to believe, let's see
- should I reply. maybe not, does it really matter what I say
- good rep point given for the advice
- still only two posts over the last five days. I'm starting to worry. How are you? How is your dog? I still haven't had a chance to see the pictures you take :(
- only three posts since 15th; I believe that I'm not the only one who is missing you here

1,2...5, just to double check, in case blackhole is around to check for mistakes

rivermaze said:
- she said she can be a ***** sometimes. hard to believe, let's see
- should I reply. maybe not, does it really matter what I say
- good rep point given for the advice
- still only two posts over the last five days. I'm starting to worry. How are you? How is your dog? I still haven't had a chance to see the pictures you take :(
- only three posts since 15th; I believe that I'm not the only one who is missing you here

1,2...5, just to double check, in case blackhole is around to check for mistakes

you didn't number them.

dashes don't count

Okay, let's see if I can pull off 5 nice ones. :D

1. You a bit out of the box, but I enjoy talking to you.
2. I sense some distance forming, what happened? Maybe it's just in my head
3. We are alike in so many ways. Almost like we're sisters, always wanted one of those
4. I really hope you're doing well and hope you come back soon cuz I misses you
5. ..... yeah, I only got 4, soooooo.... BJD

rivermaze said:

Generic online lack of context alert: Was that ironic? Because if I wrote something that sounded bitter or offensive in my quoted message, I didn't mean to. I regret putting my own 5 in here, and yes, it was stupid of me.

Well, you can always just delete the content of the message by editing and typing something along the lines of 'DELETED'.

If it makes you feel better :)

Pheenix said:
rivermaze said:

Generic online lack of context alert: Was that ironic? Because if I wrote something that sounded bitter or offensive in my quoted message, I didn't mean to. I regret putting my own 5 in here, and yes, it was stupid of me.

Pheenix, don't go, please. I wouldn't be ironic or sarcastic to someone, whom I don't know well, to avoid any misunderstanding. Please, forgive my bad sense of humor if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way... hope you will stay posting yout 5s

Rivermaze, okay, well all is good then ^^

Peter, no, I can't edit it, it says that the message is too old.

Peter Lorre said:
**** yes, I forgot about that.

I always wondered why the forum does that.

It was because abusive members were going back and erasing their posts before the mods could get to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back