7up or sprite?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
which do you find tastes better 7up or sprite? lol i know its a dumbass question :p

I don't think 7up even exist in the UK anymore; I haven't seen it in a long time. Sprite is pretty rare too lol, but from I remember they both taste very similar, almost like Pepsi & Coke.

Veruca said:
Yeah, I'm with Mike. I could never tell the difference :D

Nice to see you knocking around again, part timer! Lol

Now, the real question and debate !
I'm not really fond of any soda but I prefer 7up anyway because there is 7up Mojito and this stuff is quite good, I have to admit.

9006 said:
I don't think 7up even exist in the UK anymore; I haven't seen it in a long time. Sprite is pretty rare too lol, but from I remember they both taste very similar, almost like Pepsi & Coke.

A few shops still sell 7 up, local ones.

I like sprite. Dr Pepper is my favourite though !

Triple Bogey said:
I like sprite. Dr Pepper is my favourite though !

Yeah Dr Pepper is OK, kinda has a unique taste. Others always taste similar to something else.

Cataplasme said:
Now, the real question and debate !
I'm not really fond of any soda but I prefer 7up anyway because there is 7up Mojito and this stuff is quite good, I have to admit.

7up mojito? i'd love to try that never heard of it tho.

Meh, discount lemonade is fine too.
CCioEGA.jpg

I don't have a preference. But it better be cold when I go to drink it.

Arachne said:
Coke lol never liked either..

I used to drink a lot of that honeysuckle, but it really isn't good for you. I'm grateful I didn't develop diabetes or something.

Latest posts

Back