A few of my forum signatures (Just the better ones)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wonderful Sin

Reaction score
Okay, so, here is my newest line:

BrittanyVampcopy.jpg

skuulysig.gif

Haoasakura.gif

Shinji-final.gif

Note: Currently have 2 tags created for this line, but they are lacking a picture scene. One is to be completed tomorrow, the other may be a while as the character hasn't had anything really feat. worthy.

And here is some old stuff:

faust.gif

Diva.jpg

Envy1.jpg

Eureka.jpg

FaustVIII.jpg

FireEmblemsig2copy.jpg

Gcopy.jpg

GaryOak.jpg

Ironman.jpg

Lenalee.jpg

Nekumusic.jpg

nobody.png

Organization4elements.jpg

Snow.jpg

TheEnd.jpg

terrorofdeathcopy.jpg

Zelos.jpg

YohMusic.jpg

Did you make all of these? And if so, with what software?

They're pretty good.

----Steve

As you can guess, the characters aren't my original work, lol, but everything else in the sig is. I take scans like any other sig artist and edit like crazy, and I use Photoshop. I take requests sometimes, but I'm working on my stuff right now...
Oh, forgot one of my best ones, hold up, I'll have it posted up top in a jiff.

Okay, it's up there. It's my gf on halloween, she was a vampire. lol

The Wonderful Sin said:
Okay, it's up there. It's my gf on halloween, she was a vampire. lol

Haha cute.

You have some awesome tag/sig skills. You should consider selling them online and stuff. ^_^

----Steve

The Wonderful Sin said:
If I can complete any of it.

Haha yeah...every writer I know has like 5 unfinished novels sitting on the shelf, waiting for completion. :p

----Steve

I have 2, one being part of a series of 3 or 4 which are also in idea mode right now, and then an play that I wrote that is just in the final editing stage. lol

I like the one of hmm... is it street fighter??? I don't know, haha. The red one with a guy. :p I like that the layer is on top of the animated one.

It's Fatal Fury, which is better than Street Fighter :p
And yeah. lol Took a long while to get it like that... Had to make the animated part from scratch. 84 layers and 84 frames for that one, lol. The whole thing totaled around 100 layers.

I guess you was taking a screen shot of the video, then pause, another screen shot then pause? :p

Nah, I have a program that can take a segment of a video out screen shot for screen shot, just have to hit capture, play then when I stop it it cuts out all those screens. Would have been even more hell the way you stated. lol

Haha, yes that surely would be a time consuming the way I described it.

Latest posts

Back