A hypothetical situation....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alonewanderer

Reaction score
Ok so let's imagine a girl who you really likes comes and talks to you at the pub, one of the first things they say is " I met my dream guy and he's my age". Then her facial expression goes from elated to dejected, she further admits that the dream guy wants to take it slow, now she just looks turned off. Same girl that just says this looks at you again smiles ....then starts rubbing your nipple and arm while biting her bottom lip....while glancing over to her "dream guy" and friends.

How would you take this?

uhm. that is quite a mind-fresia if I ever read about one. o_o

She shouldn't have done that. :(

alonewanderer said:
Ok so let's imagine a girl who you really likes comes and talks to you at the pub, one of the first things they say is " I met my dream guy and he's my age". Then her facial expression goes from elated to dejected, she further admits that the dream guy wants to take it slow, now she just looks turned off. Same girl that just says this looks at you again smiles ....then starts rubbing your nipple and arm while biting her bottom lip....while glancing over to her "dream guy" and friends.

How would you take this?

I'd take it as she's not worth a second of your time.

Sounds like she's trying to get "dream guy" jealous so he'd speed things up instead of taking things slow.

tehdreamer said:
Sounds like she's trying to get "dream guy" jealous so he'd speed things up instead of taking things slow.

Bingo. She's playing mind games with both you and her dream guy.

I would return the favor by rubbing her nipples and arms.

And I would also look over wistfully at her "dream" guy.

BECAUSE fresia THEM ALL. XD hyuck hyuck hyuck!!

Hmmm.. then probably you should have gone over to the "dream" guy and rubbed HIS nipples and arms to make the GIRL jealous.

Sorta like a reverse-psychology thing.

Latest posts

Back