A mother asks if anyone will sleep with her...son

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She does in that one too. I'm just reiterating. She doesn't even want him to get a girlfriend, just get laid is more what it sounds like.

Personally, I don't think this is good parenting at all. I suppose it's "nice" of the mother to try and find a girlfriend for her son, but by the sounds of it her son just wants a girlfriend so he can have sex with her and it's not right to place so much emphasis on sex like that.

And, where she says that she'd prefer him to have a girlfriend "...who doesn't have Down's..." how could she say that, especially when she said earlier that "they have the same emotions, desires and feelings as so-called normal people." ....? Why should she prefer for her son to have a "so-called normal" person then? Like wth?

She just seems a little wacked out.

Agreed with the above poster.

Sounds like he's mother is doing what most mothers do and that's expecting to much from her son.

Nothing wrong with wanting your son to be happy but she needs to realize where he's @

Also I think this kinder thing would be better from he's dad. Like let he's dad go pay for a prostitute and then at lest he wont die a virgin. But ye I think the mother is putting to much emphasis on sex. But then doesn't all the world do that?

The modern world throws up some conundrums! It doesn't seem like good parenting, but it's a woman trying to expand her son's experience of a world from which, inevitably, he will always be distant.

Many of us here will know what it's like to feel disconnected from the world, and I would think the majority of us have no learning difficulties or physical characteristics which seperate us from the crowd.

(I typed out a comment about my mother also giving support etc, but thought it was too insensitive so deleted it.:D)

I wonder if it works. 'It' being the free publicity.

You know the notion of this disgusts me. She wants him to get laid? That's it? What about be loved and cherished??

Why is it any of her buisness what her son does sexually?!?! Its his life, not hers. :/

i don't have Down syndrome.. but that made me want to shoot myself.. *sigh*

The thought of this is pretty creepy. One question for everyone on this though. If it were the father of the 21 yr old son. Would that make a difference?

NumbNuts said:
The thought of this is pretty creepy. One question for everyone on this though. If it were the father of the 21 yr old son. Would that make a difference?

Well maybe a little bit. But to be fair about it I think all parents should keep there business out of there kids sex life. Or if your like my non existent sex life. In fact fresia it if me dad or mum wants to interfere with my non existing sex life then as long as I get laid at the end of it by a beautiful women then there moor then welcome hahah

But in all seriousness I don't think the guy here that where on about well feel any of the embarrassment we would if it was our parents so who are we to say what is right or not.

Hmmm... that's actually interesting. It does reveal alot of the unspoken things and taboos we have about sex. You have to look at it in an objective way. Most of us here would like to think that love should come before sex... but that's because most of us here have learned to appreciate being loved because in many instances we have never been. But does most of the world work that way? Today, in this day and age? I'd have to disagree slightly with the people who say he's screwed up over wanting just the sex. Millions of men - and a growing number of women - prefer meaningless sex these days. It's the world we were thrown into, unfortunately. I don't agree with it, but when everyone around me is acting promiscuous, I take issue with those who say somebody can't do the same thing cause they got a condition or something. What if somebody told you you couldn't have sex because you don't look pretty, or because you don't have enough friends, or because you're not popular?

Having a kid however, with his condition, using the usual method, might be a little bit irresponsible though, given the risk that his child might have the same condition. If I'm not mistaken, ppl with Down's CAN have normal children - it all depends on the genes in their sperm or eggs. Some sperm/eggs have the Down's genes, others don't. Which means if he really wants a kid he should at least try in some way to have doctors separate the two and choose so that his kid comes out normal. Parents should always try to make their kids life better, so in this regard, this is what I'd do.

I'm not sure this guy has had a lot of women throwing themselves at him over the years... So who's to say this would be meaningless sex... It's a big deal to be so intimate with another person, even if just for a night (or maybe two or three... who knows, he could fool all of us and rock someone's world, ya know?)... I guess I just figure maybe we could all be so lucky as to have our parents pimping us out... =0) I sure as hell wouldn't mind =0)

Latest posts

Back