A New Newbie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarahFalak

Reaction score
i just want to quickly introduce myself here and hope to find like minded people ...
from what i read here i can relate to so many subjects . i just want to fight my loneliness

Welcome to the forum, Farah. I hope you will find like-minded people to yourself too. Best of luck. :)

CodeX said:
FarahFalak said:
Thank you for welcoming me here ...

so who broke your heart

^^ thanks for the welcome ....

Who broke my heart ? Yes....... too be honest i fell pray to a marriage scammer that's a bitter pill to swallow . My first marriage was horrible so i already had fears of Men in general . Then years later i met someone whom i deeply fell in love with but it was all a scam ... i blame myself of course it was my own fault .

it is not that i have problem finding someone but i wanted to make a good choice after my first horrible marriage/divorce . i was vulnerable at that time because of getting diagnosed with cancer . He seemed so different at the time ... he lied about his age , he was 12 years younger than me and he lied about nearly everything else ... i had to find it out the hard way ...

dealing with the illness and him being the icing on the cake ... i started to withdraw from people ever since . even though i always hated loneliness i made it my best friend . i lost trust in people in general . i cant blame no one but myself but its not like i wanted this to happen .

i just cant jump over my own shaddow anymore at this point, this world or let me say its people are cruel ( sorry if i generalize but its how i feel at this time ) ... i will never trust a man ever again ..when all i wanted was to find ...well... love ! it so rarely exists these days : ( ...... that's my story

Sorry to hear that

I feel the same about women, that's why I decided to stay single

try to join chat

HI, Welcome hope you find this forum helpful, I have in the short time i have been here.
It is a good place to be able to meet others in the same situation and to speak about things that others might not understand.

sorry to hear the issues you have had and i would say it is not your fault, Others took advantage of your loving personality.That is not your fault, they are the bad ones not you.

Feel free to PM me if you fancy a chat.

CodeX said:
Sorry to hear that

I feel the same about women, that's why I decided to stay single

try to join chat

yes i agree women can do damage too ...

i am still a bit shy to use the chat but i hope to overcome it ... i am just so used to withdrawing ... but i will look into it : )

marriedukmale said:
HI, Welcome hope you find this forum helpful, I have in the short time i have been here.
It is a good place to be able to meet others in the same situation and to speak about things that others might not understand.

sorry to hear the issues you have had and i would say it is not your fault, Others took advantage of your loving personality.That is not your fault, they are the bad ones not you.

thank you for the kind words ... i guess it was meant to be for me to find this forum i just have to conquer my fears and stick to it ...cause lately i give up so easily interacting with people

and thanks for the PM offer

marriedukmale said:

thank you for the kind words ... i guess it was meant to be for me to find this forum i just have to conquer my fears and stick to it ...cause lately i give up so easily interacting with people

and thanks for the PM offer

Latest posts

Back