A Shock to the System

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm currently going through some big changes in my life and find myself pretty lonely. I dated someone for two years and we lived together for almost two years. We just recently broke up and I'm finding it hard to move on. I know that it is better we broke up because we just didn't get along very well and it was turning toxic but we spent almost all of our time together. Now that I've moved out I am very lonely because I am not used to being alone. I'm used to having him by my side all the time.

I guess its just a shock to get over it and I find myself lonely often. Relationships are hard.

a relationship is definitely difficult, since you are only 50% of it. breaking up is hard too. since it normally leaves the two people basically as strangers.

for times like these.. you just want someone to talk to. i know exactly what you mean...

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Relationships are hard, but finding ones are even harder (as I've found out.)

You might just think otherwise when you find one.

I know relationships are hard. But finding one seems impossible for me.

For others, it's probably different, which is why I should have put a footnote that it is for some people, not for others.

Relationships be they platonic or romantic are very hard.
Break ups suck!! big time!!
Time does make it better...
hang in there
you gonna be ok
you really are

Latest posts

Back