Acne is back - going to a social dinner this Sat with it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I break out on my nose so much...I hate my nose. :(
It's ugly and oily...@_@
How did your dinner go?

you could try some natural treatments, such as applying citrus fruits juice, tomatoes, cucumbers, green tea or apple vinegar on the affected area. Or, you could try some anti acne products.

I had such chronic cystic acne as a kid I used to pierce the swollen welts with a surgical scalpel and bleed out the pus. After, I used Old Spice on toilet paper and then used masking tape to wrap it around my head. Sorry kid but i've had bigger zits on my pecker. I had to see a dermantologist who prescribed an experimental Roaccutain treatment which cleared my acne up but made my skin incredibly sensitive to sunlight to where i'd almost burn to a crisp after 15 minutes in mild sunlight. Luckily it didn't leave much scarring and I DID develop super powers !

LJDLb.jpg

For me, what I think helped was just washing my face thouroughly every morning/night, and not touching my face at all. I now have zero zits. Though I am not sure if this was due to the fact that I got older, but that's my experience.

There's a facewash that helps oily skin very well. Oil free acne wash and only once a day so your skin doesn't get more oily from dryness. There's a kind for redness too. I dropped my wash in the toilet so had to throw it away.... lol. But i've been using a gentle body wash on my face when it feels oily and it's been working good surprisingly...

I used to have moderately bad acne when I was using various 3 step regimens (cleanser, toner, acne treatment of some sort). You guys will probably think this is gross but I don't wash my face and ever since I stopped using cleansers (over a year ago now) I've been much less pimply. If it feels dirty I will rub in oil (usually olive or almond) and then steam my face over the sink and pat it dry with a clean towel. I do this at night so the residual oil can soak in. Then in the am my skin is nice and soft and clean.

Latest posts

Back