ALL COMICS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
And THAT is why i roll my eyes at conspiracy theories. :p

I'm glad I don't believe in conspiracy theories; just imagine what the conspirators would do to me if I did!

Excellent comic strips BTW - LOL

After a long hiatus involving several incidents regarding reassignment of computers and operating systems... I AM BACK WITH THE COMICS!!! :D TADAAAA!!!!

I did this one to test out a new paint program, so it's not super funny... but how does the style look?

comic39.png

Enjoy!

LMAOO......... I didnt get it until I saw the locked threads hahhaha

Another one. Lol... I'm chugging these out at the moment.. they aren't TOP NOTCH funny, but I find them moderately humorous, anyway. :p

comic42.png

Enjoy!

LOL, BJD, Holy honeysuckle man.

Also, in your 'How Women Work' comic, you really ruined it by not having them engage in a lesbian orgy. There could've at least been a serious, heavy-petting makeout session.

Just sayin'.

Brian said:
Also, in your 'How Women Work' comic, you really ruined it by not having them engage in a lesbian orgy. There could've at least been a serious, heavy-petting makeout session.

Yes, because even a group of straight women are just one pillow fight away from a lesbian orgy.

You men are funny. lol

Cheap trick fan...you just made my day by saying that. I laughed so hard, that I cried. :p

SophiaGrace said:
Cheap trick fan...you just made my day by saying that. I laughed so hard, that I cried. :p

Then I've accomplished my good deed of the day. :)

Latest posts

Back