am I lonley?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p.ball

Reaction score
hello,

First things first, English is not my native language and even though the SpellCheker is working fine, I do believe there will be a few mistakes here and there...

I don't think anyone who doesn't really know me will ever say I am a lonely person, I am a currently a students (graphic design) and am surrounded by people and.. well.. friends. Yet something is missing, I find myself wondering around on long Insomniac nights looking for someone I could have a decent, interesting conversation with.

The social networks took something out of the 'clean' nonjudgmental way people, of different backgrounds, met over the web without any previous knowledge of one another and simply talked, shared ideas, experiences and had a real connection that I find missing these days.

So that's about it. I think I pretty much introduced myself, at least for my first post or is it thread? I don't know) I would be happy to meet new interesting people.

Best wishes to all,

P.ball

Welcome to the site :)

Welcome to the forum.

I do not have a lot of friends, but I do post a lot on forums and still feel the loneliness anyway, so I sort of know what you mean.

Hope you find what you are looking for here!

Latest posts

Back