An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jilted John said:
Hi and welcome!

Good morning John,

Something tells me I will be making "real-time" friends who live abroad (I typically sleep from 11am - 4pm California time. :p) That is, if they are in front of a computer most of their waking hours. :rolleyes2:

So what brings you here? Me, I've just been dumped (by friends) for the second time in as many months. They weren't long-term relationships (2 years), but still. It's quite discouraging and irritating, but also beginning to get comical in my middle age.

I suppose I should just go browse. My drama doesn't fit on this thread. I like your profile - I also have a loony cat!

Wotcha,found this Area 51 by googling 'Life!'
My stance at mo is simply that I encounter very few people on the day-to-day treadmill of conformity that think & want like me :-/
All materialistically souped up in their bubble of soaps 'n' what they deem society expects from them - bleurgh,no! - is it me,I question myself?!
Nah,it's definitely them :-D
Early forty-summat bird living in the SE of the UK just lookin' to browse an' occasionally put an opinion forth whilst tryin to make decisions on how to move in the most desirable direction that best compliments my psyche ;-) x x

By accident kinda threw me intro onto the end of a thread instead of startin' me own :-/
As I can't see it to change it anywhere I guess you must be screening the first timers to see if they're spamming before you ok it ;-)
If so can you please chuck me in a space of my own & delete this msg please? Ta muchly :) x[/align]

2firstnaymz said:
Jilted John said:
Hi and welcome!

Good morning John,

Something tells me I will be making "real-time" friends who live abroad (I typically sleep from 11am - 4pm California time. :p) That is, if they are in front of a computer most of their waking hours. :rolleyes2:

So what brings you here? Me, I've just been dumped (by friends) for the second time in as many months. They weren't long-term relationships (2 years), but still. It's quite discouraging and irritating, but also beginning to get comical in my middle age.

I suppose I should just go browse. My drama doesn't fit on this thread. I like your profile - I also have a loony cat!

Haha! Glad you like my style!

Hi. Im Brad from Panama City Florida
April 9 1995 is my birthday.
I cant figure out how to edit my profile :)

warewolf95 said:
Hi. Im Brad from Panama City Florida
April 9 1995 is my birthday.
I cant figure out how to edit my profile :)

Click user control panel at the top of the page :)

Newbie here!
I'm almost 22 and live in India. I cannot tolerate double-faced people and hence do not fit in any group. I used to get attached to some people and thanks to the consequences I'm now very unsure about trusting people.
I donno what else to write... :p

Well the names Jon from the United States midwest region. I'm 21 almost 22. Just kinda lookin for people to chat with on or around the same level.

prettymorgo said:
hi im new.

I live in Catonsville, MD
Im 22 years old, my birthday is 6/6/85
I am a female.

Im also glad this place exists.

Hey, 19/M here, I actually live in the Parkville area, want to chat sometime? Send me a PM, would be awesome to finally hang out with someone.

Pezza said:
Welcome to the Forum Mr. Coffee :)

Thanks, and just as an update, managed to lose my password in less than 24 hours due to computer issues (Video card fan took a swan dive off failure cliff). Email reset wasn't working either, so I guess this is my new account. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you, throw me a PM sometime, would be glad to get to know you lot.

Hello there

Glad to be here, I see very interesting topics around.

Europe, female, bloody (figuratively) thirties.

Kathryn said:
Hello there

Glad to be here, I see very interesting topics around.

Europe, female, bloody (figuratively) thirties.

Greetings, Kathryn. Welcome to the forums.
I am glad that you could join us.

Latest posts

Back