An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello hello
I am male, 35, from Europe, also very glad that this page exists :) big hello to everybody,
hope to meet new people since I have been through a pretty difficult period this past
few years.
Big hug to all and thank you for accepting
xx

scottsummers said:
Hello hello
I am male, 35, from Europe, also very glad that this page exists :) big hello to everybody,
hope to meet new people since I have been through a pretty difficult period this past
few years.
Big hug to all and thank you for accepting
xx

Hey scottsummers, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

I'm a 32 year old man from Montreal Canada. I"m here looking to find people who have successfully overcome, or who have at least made positive strides in overcoming their escapist or withdrawn tendencies. I"m also interested in learning from people who have managed to overcome social anxieties in order to fulfill their personal goals.

Hi I am female, will be 57 in March, but in common with anyone over 40 I just don't feel that old.. I am British but live in rural SW France since 2001 (GMT +1 for those who don't want to look it up). I speak enough French to get by, but the language is a prob when trying to make friends, a skill I have never really had to start with.

Also, altho there are many English people over here, just because one speaks the same language doesn't mean one has anything else in common, particularly with some of the women around my age who are focussed on husbands, kids and grandkids, none of which I have! There is no-one I know who likes the same kind of TV (e.g Big-Bang Theory my favourite funny) the same kind of books (crime) or the same kind of music (no expert but I like west coast rap, hi-hop and R&B among other stuff).

I sometimes go for several days without speaking to anyone except to say hello. My cats (3) and dog (1) communicate in their own way, but sometimes I want a bit more than that, you know?

Hello everybody, I'm 27 years old from Sunderland, England. My birthday is the 27th of May 1986 and I'm female. I joined this forum because it really appealed to me and seemed exactly what I was looking for, I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome to the site :)

lonelycylon said:
Hello everybody, I'm 27 years old from Sunderland, England. My birthday is the 27th of May 1986 and I'm female. I joined this forum because it really appealed to me and seemed exactly what I was looking for, I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

Hi lonelycyclon and Welcome to the Forum! I, along with I am sure many, many Members will tell you that this Forum is great. There are so many people to meet, you can give you input to try to help people, play games and other things. Glad to have you aboard! :)

Hello there, I am 30, f, from India. Joined a month back but thought I must do justice to my self professed title of Procrastinator :D

Hi everyone, I'm actually an Indian but currently live in Sweden, and am crazy about science and books. Homesick to the core because of my recent move! :-( yet excited at the prospect of knowing a new country :)

AliceInWonderLand said:
Hi everyone, I'm actually an Indian but currently live in Sweden, and am crazy about science and books. Homesick to the core because of my recent move! :-( yet excited at the prospect of knowing a new country :)

I like Science too, welcome to the site.

Hi all :D
Im Noon from Thailand,
Female,
04/29/88

Actually, I was a member for a while but I didn't know how to use this to contact others. This is the good way to start!

Latest posts

Back