An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonely_pokemon said:
Hi,

I am from Czech republic 21 (but 22 soon)
I am male. I sometimes visit this forum to read stories of people who feel bad, to know that its not just me.

Welcome to the forum, Lonely_pokemon.

Hello, everyone who notices. I'm new here, and hoping that ( even though I'm being honest ) I don't unnerve people too much. I've been morose and isolated for pretty much all of my life, and it's just been getting worse. I tripped over this forum, and decided to try being honest here. I'm essentially a goth/geek/"creepy guy" who doesn't want to seem creepy, but just can't help it. I must have Addams DNA. I'd just like to know that even someone as socially outcast as I am, can be accepted somewhere.

boonieghoul said:
Hello, everyone who notices. I'm new here, and hoping that ( even though I'm being honest ) I don't unnerve people too much. I've been morose and isolated for pretty much all of my life, and it's just been getting worse. I tripped over this forum, and decided to try being honest here. I'm essentially a goth/geek/"creepy guy" who doesn't want to seem creepy, but just can't help it. I must have Addams DNA. I'd just like to know that even someone as socially outcast as I am, can be accepted somewhere.

Addams DNA! Awesome =D
Welcome boonieghoul!

boonieghoul said:

You tripped into the right place, I think. :)
Feel free to try out the chat room, if you'd like.

boonieghoul said:

Hello boonieghoul, welcome to the forum.

Hi guys! Hoping this forum will distract me from feeling sad.
By the way, how can I enter my DOB and country on my profile?

wildrice said:
Hi guys! Hoping this forum will distract me from feeling sad.
By the way, how can I enter my DOB and country on my profile?

Welcome to the forum, wildrice.

Hey I'm Brad I'm 19
I'm just a lonely guy...
Idk I like random conversations...
I get low sometimes...
Made this account at like 3am don't know why.
I just like to chat.

Can't tell if I'm an atheist, theist, deist or agnostic.

Otaku I love anime

Gamer

I like books?

Umm

Yeah... Well whatever just hit me up if you want to talk or like talking or whatever
:p

Random conversations = <3

@BradEDias ← Twitter

Latest posts

Back