Another lonely Friday night...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dread the weekends nowadays... at least during the week I have things to do but when the weekend roles around... bleh

at least I'm not alone :)

I wonder why it is we all don't have anyone...I'd like to hear everyone's stories and just reach out to all of you. We have something in common that connects us all but here we are still alone..

Crew99 said:
I wonder why it is we all don't have anyone...I'd like to hear everyone's stories and just reach out to all of you. We have something in common that connects us all but here we are still alone..

I only had one real friend, and I lost her.....and since then I've been as lonely as hell :( Of course that's not my whole story, but that was just recent....

I think you'll like this forum, though....there are many nice ppl, and you get a lot of support here. I've only been registered for a day, and I've already made a few friends & the ppl here are just really nice & caring bc they all understand what you're going through....

Does everyone live alone or do you guys have relatives to talk to where you live???

Crew99 said:
Does everyone live alone or do you guys have relatives to talk to where you live???

Well, I'm only 16 so I still live w my parents, lol.....I'm going to a college in Nebraska though in a couple years w my bf, so I'll probably just live w him then....

i feel the same way as u about weekends....god i wish i had something to do..but my "friends" lol ..lets just call em associates..i wish i also had a gf..but meh...my xbox360 is enough for me now ... :(

I feel the same way as many others. When the weekend rolls around, chances are I have nobody to hang out with. If I do, it is probably because they had nothing better to do (I always consider myself to be rock bottom on the list of alternatives)...

Latest posts

Back