Any artists in here? I need help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dudes. I've been trying my hand at digital art and it's only now that I've gotten better. However I am a little concerned about a few things.

First, I'm still attempting to improve my work but I'd also like to know if there is a better platform on the web than DeviantArt or Pixiv?

Second, is there anyone there who can help me with shading, highlighting and such? I'm still only good at sketching but not quite so in colors.

Thanks !!

Also, If you want a collab please contact me, I'm bored :p

Hey!

Well, I think other than the sites mentioned, I think Instagram is a great place to show case your work. It's a hit and miss though, because I think it's better for people who already have an online presence, but then again you can become successful on it without that. I personally don't use it much and I tend not to have that much of a presence on it. There's also tumblr and blogging sites too, which is great. I have an account but too lazy to upload on there. Having your work be successful it's important to network and be present.

I can't help you with the other bit, as I'm more of of a traditionalist when it comes to creating art.

Would love to see your work.

Latest posts

Back