Anybody have any good bullying stories?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm... GOOD bullying stories?

but here's mine...

I was bullied in elementary and middle school, but only mildly, mostly by being ignored and shunned. then in highschool, the 'bullies' got physical. I got more physical. I was in fights at least a couple of times a week, got gang jumped a few times, and people generally hated me. The good thing is that I turned out to be a good fighter, which is not surprising, seeing as how my dad was a champion amateur boxer in his youth, so after about a year or so, namely around my sophomore year, the fighting dwindled to a 1 or 2 fights a month. the bad news is that i had no friends other than my brother by choice who i never would have made it without. by the second semester of my junior year, no one messed with me, but everyone gave me a wide berth and I really had no friends since my buddy dropped out after sophomore year. It was a dreary 2 years, but I guess I have the last laugh seeing as how all those bullies ended up working in junkyards and used car lots and I went on to college.

I started being bullied near the end of elementary school in to middle and high school. There was a bicycle park down the road from my house where a bunch of kids who's parents bought 'em fancy BMX bikes liked to hang out. I just used mine to ride down to the store or cruise around town and apparently they didn't like that. They'd pick on us a fair bit...we eventually found alternate ways to my place after school. Which actually was pretty cool...like exploring.

I also got made fun of for my clothes because I didn't demand a $200 a month clothing budget from my parents and because my house wasn't kept very clean so sometimes my stuff didn't smell great. Then there was this ass named Erin who picked on me the most, especially in PE. One day he pegged me with a football in the head and I lost it; I kicked him in the jewels and then slugged him square in the gut. I think the coach understood, but he made us walk eachother to the nurses office, lol.

I found out at that point that Erin wasn't such a tough guy. He was crying like a ***** and asked me what my problem was. I told him that maybe he shouldn't be such a dick head, or something to that effect. Truth be told, we actually kinda got along after that if I remember right. I mean it wasn't a friendship, but it was at least a ceasefire.

The worst and most predominant was the verbal bullying. Especially by groups of kids. But, it's like MountainTop said. I can't imagine where most of them ended up.

Well, I went to more or less respectable schools growing up where bullying (in the physical sense) wasn't very common because of terrified parents and the overall sense of political correctness of out times. Oh and if some kid stole or broke something of yours, you just had to tell a teacher and they'd rectify justice (still made you a tattletale though). On the other hand, plenty of verbal harassment to go around because getting a child to shut up is whole another thing.

Anyway, as someone who stood out a little bit (being Asian) I was subjected to a little name calling/teasing. This didn't bother me much, except for the one enthusiastic ******* who repeatedly named called or brought up embarrassing events/facts he knew about me or my sister aloud. If he had nothing else to say, he would repeatedly just say my name, because anyone would get annoyed if they someone never stopped calling it. The worst thing about it is he would almost always put on friendly demeanor, like a sarcastic smile with a hint of arrogance in his eyes. I wouldn't have considered him to be a bully, he wasn't quite up to that level, so basically just a jerk. Thusly, I swore I would never be like him or sink down to his level and so for a long time I never responded to his antics, that is until one day when I was just in a Bad mood. We were exiting the lunch line with our lunch trays, can't remember for the life of me what he was calling me because it really didn't matter what he said, he just had to stop. I called his name just to get his attention (must've surprised him, so I proceeded and immediately flung the food tray out of his hands. After a couple of seconds of his disbelief, I punched him right between the eyes (a pretty good punch for an not so active 7th grader). To my surprise almost no one seemed to notice as he fell down, anyone who did see was probably apathetic or thought he deserved it since I knew I wasn't the only person who hated him. I can't say I was proud of what I had done, but I didn't feel sorry for him either.Most surprisingly, I was never confronted for what I had done and most importantly, he never initiated another hostile or annoying intent on me ever again, maybe out of fear, but hopefully out of the lesson that I taught him: if you continuously pick on somebody, you might get punched in a totally unexpected manner.

So anyways, no real bullying in my childhood, I read somewhere that real bullies are supposed to have security/psychological issues and I'm glad I didn't have to deal with any of that crap as a child, But I do think bullying wouldn't be as much of a problem if every victimized kid would just gather enough confidence to retaliate a little instead of just bottling up their anger inside only to later bully other people. So remember "Anger is a gift" -Zack de la Rocha

In 8th grade, I was generally an outcast. I had friends, who were also outcasts, but I liked to keep to myself. I had an odor problem back then (I live in a house with 6 other people with one working shower so it's hectic to get clean everyday). Everyday, I was tormented by the popular clique and in gym classes, they made fun of my body, my problems, everything about me and I couldn't defend myself. See, in middle school the people who were supposed to help (teachers, guidance councilers, etc), chose to help the popular kids who were the cheerleaders, football players, and MVP's. The teasing got worse as the days went on. I nearly snapped from the bullying.

Now I'm in high school (a senior), I'm mentally messed up, I can't trust anyone anymore, and live has never been better (sarcasm). It's funny though; the bullies who tortured me in middle school are now class and club presidents, MVPs, and all around school favorites and I'm pretty much not noticed by anyone.

NarcolepticInsomniac said:
In 8th grade, I was generally an outcast. I had friends, who were also outcasts, but I liked to keep to myself. I had an odor problem back then (I live in a house with 6 other people with one working shower so it's hectic to get clean everyday). Everyday, I was tormented by the popular clique and in gym classes, they made fun of my body, my problems, everything about me and I couldn't defend myself. See, in middle school the people who were supposed to help (teachers, guidance councilers, etc), chose to help the popular kids who were the cheerleaders, football players, and MVP's. The teasing got worse as the days went on. I nearly snapped from the bullying.

Now I'm in high school (a senior), I'm mentally messed up, I can't trust anyone anymore, and live has never been better (sarcasm). It's funny though; the bullies who tortured me in middle school are now class and club presidents, MVPs, and all around school favorites and I'm pretty much not noticed by anyone.

All I can say is, you are so lucky to still be that young. I want you to listen to me, because I can't change the past. I envy you, and I wish somebody told me this.

1) I want you to find your talent, and just do it. If it's drawing, writing, I dunno what, just do it, and focus everything on that talent.
2) I want you to work and make your own money. Do not take money from your parents. Be always working
3) I want you to not drink alcohol excessively, and smoke pot when the place and the time permits.
4) I want you to work out, and get a big strong body (if your a male). Get this done while you're 17 and not 18.
5) Do what you want after you graduate. Work, freelance, start own company, army, trade school, or college. I was told college was the only option by my parents. Now I'm 20 and they treat me like a baby, and I can't get into the army yet. Avoid that from happening.

ive never been bullied. my story though...

i had a friend in high school, that kind of set me straight; unintentionally. i was walking home from school with my best friend at the time, and his friends.

these two guys came running out of no where behind us onto someones land. i thought they lived there, but they were hiding on their porch. some kids got off a school bus ahead of us. some kid about 14 was walking toward us. the two guys on the porch about 16 and 17 went at him, and pushed him to the fence and hit him once. one of my friends, friends, being about 19 and in high school. ran up on them, and just broke one of the guys faces. like one hit, floor. then stopped. they both ran off. kid ran further down the street crying and made it home. no one got in trouble, that i know of.

never seen anyone fight someone else for something that didnt involve them. it was kewl.

I was picked on my senior year of high school.

I remember someone dropped a bowl of cereal on my head because I refused to give up my seat in the video phone booth because it was MY turn. :l

And then I would be walking to class and someone would come up to me and tell me "youre ugly"

That latter one still affects me to this day...sometimes...when i feel like crud.

=l

But good news...i graduated with honors :D and everyone shut up after I was on the Academic Bowl team :p

Here's mine.

When I was still in early elementary school I was severely picked on by pretty much the whole class. I was a weird kid who did stuff that, well wasn't exactly normal. A bunch of guys chased me with scissors around the classroom and put post-it signs that say 'Kick me" on it. And this one guy started ranting about how often I eat eggs for lunch.
Another time (a couple years later) I was tortured took place this church I used to go to. This girl who thinks she's all that said mean things about me. I tried to defend her and then almost all the kids start doing bad stuff at me, like spitting popcorn kernels at me and throw desks at me. It was brutal.

Now in university I got some great friends though it's still becoming hard for me to think positively if you've been through so much trouble in the past.

Oh, I have some good bullying stories. Let me begin:

It was third grade. I came into the classroom wearing ugly turtlenecks with patterns of skiing bears on them, and tapered tartan pants. I didn't care about my appearance at all. Why should I? I was myself, and I knew who I was - I did exactly what I wanted, when I wanted, and I spoke my mind. That was probably the most confident I had ever been in my life. I was, however, socially inept. I hadn't developed any kind of social graces. I picked my nose in public, wiped my nose on my sleeve, and worse. At this time, most other kids were getting a handle on the idea of "social norms" - most of the other girls wore pink shirts, pink shoes, and pink everything else. They were playing with Barbies and Polly Pockets, and generally being girly. I was busy reading all the time, and burning the barbies they would have gladly played with. I was a straight-up tomboy, true and true. For a while, I think I even THOUGHT I was a boy. (Lol, transgender issues at age 8. )

Aside from my appearance, I was also a precocious little brat. Not knowing how to act around other people, I would interrupt, contradict, and interject into conversations all the time. I was HELLA ANNOYING.
And in third grade, little kids are also learning how to be mean.

It began with being generally ignored. Nobody ever spoke to me. That wasn't so bad at first, because I didn't neccessarily need people to talk to all the time. But it got worse. People would laugh at me when I walked into rooms, or tried to talk to them. Soon enough, people invented the "Hannah Touch" that was basically equivalent to cooties. If anyone touched me, in any ways, the kid would FREAK OUT. They'd run around screaming "Aaah! I've got the Hannah touch! I've got to get rid of it!" They'd pass it around, trading the plague and terrified of it." When I went up to kids on the blacktop during recess, looking for a game of kickball or something, they literally ran away from me, laughing all the way. I remember showing the class a humongous block tower I had built, only to have a kid kick it over in front of everybody,while the class laughed and laughed. Whenever we did group work, I was the last to be picked, or my group would refuse to work with me. I remember recieving countless insults about my appearance, habits, etc, principally from other girls. I don't remember what they were specifically,but I remember how they hurt. And third grade changed me. I haven't been that little, pre-third-grade-girl-who-was-so-carefree since then. I miss those days, even though I don't remember them.

Third grade girls - learning bitchiness from the beginning.

Latest posts

Back