Anyone here from Calgary, Alberta?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadokai

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to make some friends from my city. I have online friends and it's great and all..but it would be nice to have some in person interaction too.

I'm up for chatting, email, coffee, whatever.

Would be nice to make some new friends.

So if you're in calgary or near calgary, definitely give me a shout =)

Heey Calgary! I was going to move there, then changed my mind at the last second and ended up in Edmonton. Now I'm in BC .-. But you're the geographically closest person to me and my computer that I've come across so far, so hi. Do you still have snow where you are? This past year I've lived in warmer climates, plural, and OH MY GOD it has been nice not to have to deal with freezing my face off this year. I know people up in northern BC and sometimes I send them pictures of green grass, just to be a jerk. Bahahha
*steps aside for the ALL Albertans*

I don't know if any other albertans are on here =/

but yeah, hey! =) how are u

Albertan right here, but am stupid far north away from civilization. There's also a guy I know here who is from Calgary, but for some reason he's being a dick and not mentioning it.

That's too bad you're so far up north. Must be cold as hell!

I'm from calgary and here it gets pretty cold. But luckily we get the warm chinooks =D

Limlim said:
Albertan right here, but am stupid far north away from civilization. There's also a guy I know here who is from Calgary, but for some reason he's being a dick and not mentioning it.

That's because when he left he felt a HUGE weight lifted off his back. Calgary started sucking after Ralphie (R.I.P.) was no longer Mayor- it's now a frozen shithole searching for a personality.

Latest posts

Back