Anyone want to meet up and go muddin?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painter's radio

Reaction score
Limlim said:
What the hell is muddin?

Nicolelt said:
That would be the art of driving a truck or atv in an empty field after it has rained, causing mud to splash up everywhere.

Sounds ******* awesome to me! Seriously, what's not fun about that? I think it's a shame that a lot of fun activities are deemed only appropriate for "rednecks" or white trash, whatever else you want to call it.

So how about it? A Lonely Life Muddin Meet-up. I don't have a truck or an atv (whatever that is) though so someone else will need to bring theirs.

Post in this thread if you want to go muddin and we'll arrange a neutral location so all muddin enthusiasts or novices can attend.

I have always wanted to do something like this, except without using trucks or vehicles. Just.. yourselves. Hmm now I'm thinking of mudbaths.

If its mud you are looking for, try a sponsored Army Assault course in early spring. Woolwich barracks, when I was much younger. By the end the team of ladies in which I was a member were carrying twice our combined weight of mud and water. There was no part of any of us that was not mud. Right down through all our clothing. We had to cover the inside of the car in plastic bags as there were not enough shower facilities so we just went home, plastered. In the mud sense of the word..

So mud .. no thanks🙀 We did raise a goodly sum for charity though...

painter said:
an atv (whatever that is)

2012suzukikingquad750.jpg

I'm going to have to pass on the muddin'. It was never really my thing. Although, if I was going, I would insist on an ATV. What's the point if you don't have the chance to end up like this?

atv1.jpg

Is this something that is popular in the UK? I have never heard of it here, although that doesn't mean much as I daresay it maybe appeals to the men more.

painter said:
Mud Wrestling? Sure! Why not.

I'm on. But first. I need goggles that can take care of my eyes well. And eargles that can prevent mud from entering my ears.

workaloneuk said:
Are you being serious Limlim? - if so please explain why ...

He said that in sarcasm. He loves us to bits and pieces.

[video=youtube]

Or you could do Tough Mudder, did it when they were in StL and completed it. :)

I'd be interested in doing anything fun. I don't get to have fun very often. It's unlikely that anyone here will have an ATV, though.

How about a nice mud bath at a Napa Valley spa? It doesn't have that redneck-y feel and I think you can do it naked too!

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back