Are there any lonely alternative people in the UK?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
Hi I’m from Chelmsford in Essex and I live in the middle of nowhere. I get about all over the place though as drifting about the country on the national express has become a bit of a hobby.

I like weird films, well weird to others, touching to me. I like Alternative music mostly but some of the early 80’s cheese sneaks in somehow. I used to like alternative fashions but then this EMO thing came about and tens into r n b were dressing like Goths all of a sudden (what’s that about?). Very hard to find fashion if your nearly 30 for a man, went in river island and if your not a stick thin teenager your stuffed! But anyhow, I’m rambling.

Anyone there?

Im there, lol. Whats up? I know we have one thing in common already, we be the ramblers. (;

Me here too, from Lancs. I love 80s early synth and a lot of new romantic to your basic cheese. Dont know if Im alternative, but definately not following the crowd, obviously, or id be popular and loaded with mates, which im not.

Hey mister,

I thought I'd reply to your post, as am in the UK too and am looking to chat to anyone about random stuff. I am not alternative as such, but quirky in my own way, so I am sure we'd have loads to chat about :D

Hope you had a fab weekend, and look forward to hearing from ya x

Latest posts

Back