Are there any older(ish) men here (late 40's and over)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jilted John said:
I bet I'm more boring than you two put together!

Oh i even put you to sleep.

Even have testimonials.

FunkyBuddha said:
If this turns into a 'boring' competition everyone is going to lose interest real fast...

Very interesting. Just subscribed to your channel. Anyway, I do hope you find what you're looking for.

Jilted John said:

You, Sir, are anything BUT boring! I find you very interesting!

Limlim said:
Oh dayum you go Nalee! You're so adorable, id totally go for it if I met uh... any of the requirements, lol. Good luck though, if anyone deserves it it's you!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shucks, (looks down and kicks pebble with big toe) Your embarrassing me.....Thanks, Limlim.

gnome3 said:
Very interesting. Just subscribed to your channel. Anyway, I do hope you find what you're looking for.

I have a channel? **giggles** Thank you,Gnome and welcome! I hope to see you around the forum.

suds00 said:
i'm older.however i'm boring.

LOL! No one is ever boring. You just have to find out what interests they have. I am sure there is something that you enjoy talking about.

Minus said:
Jilted John said:

Oh i even put you to sleep.

Even have testimonials.

FunkyBuddha said:
If this turns into a 'boring' competition everyone is going to lose interest real fast...

If that is true, Minus, (which I doubt) I sure could have used you this past week. I had the worst insomnia....lol

Naleena said:
I'm following Cas' lead here and totally putting myself out there. **giggles**

Are there any older(ish) men here (late 40's and over) who:

Can enjoy conversing with a free spirited woman, who is simple, eclectic, a non-conformist and very much a loner at times?

A man who loves to laugh, play and be silly? Is moved by the human condition and desires to talk about the deeper, more meaningful things in life? Can follow odd thought forms because the person he is talking to tends to get side tracked at times?
Lives his life with passion and has that one thing that absolutely inspires him?
Who hopefully loves European history (Neolithic and Bronze Age a plus), enjoys documentaries, music, Pictish art, ancient sites, archaeology and contemplating the mysterious? Would rather watch BBC than ABC? Is not opposed to the occasional episode of South Park? Loves to explore new places.
Is not impressed with social status or money? A man who is tolerant of the occasional use of colorful metaphors in sentences, if you know what the hell I mean.
Someone who would be very much at home in the mountains, the forests and by the water. Who could be happy watching an autumn sun set while nibbling on cheese and crackers, and sipping a good wine.
Those closest to you might describe you with words such as: compassionate, empathic, creative, artistic, intelligent, educated, funny, deep thinker, honest, affectionate, patient, spiritual not religious, and open minded. Your friends would never describe you as arrogant, greedy, narcissistic, judgmental, cold, or off your medication.

I know mathematically speaking, it's a one in million chance. The question is, are you one in a million? If so, this could be the start of a great friendship...........

wow, that pretty much describes me perfectly, but for one thing that you left out.
Married ;)
but as for friendships... I am all in!

Well for once I appear to be too young, and too married.

But if you want another friend then feel free to PM me sometime!

Naleena said:
Thank you all! I look forward to being friends :) I think sometimes its good to put oneself out there :)

I'm 45, male and I'm interested in most of the things you mentioned.
So .. ;)

Latest posts

Back