Are there many women like this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read quite a few calls for females like this.
I may be a little mean, so please dont be offended.
But I see those women every day. Lots of them. In public transport, in libraries, coffee shops, in grocery stores..Just all around.
But again and again, I read people searching for the ones like that.
This may be a bit harsh assumption/question, but do you try to talk to females? Arent you in fact afraid of interacting with them?
And when you do, aren't you cherry picking on them, and then try to look for the same type?
World I see is full of kind nerdy girls. Isn't your call for them something else that the search itself?
And for me, its kind of negative looking at other women as "not fitting". Because what you wrote was a bit generalized. 1/ No party type 2/ Kind 3/ Nerdy. If you are unable to see those around you, as they are lots of them, by the easy generalized description, I would not look at them. I would look at the glasses you are looking through.

That's me!
I have nerdy attributes for example I like to learn about sciences but also spiritual stuff.
I love animals.. I love nature... I'm very relaxed.. Always trying to be respectful! One day someone told me: Hey I've never heard a bad word of her!! :p
I try to don't call too much attention although I like to feel important for ppl who is around me I don't like when ppl give me all their attention.
What else?

Ha it's funny how the grass is greener on the other side. Most of my female friends and friend's wives I know fit your description. White collar, straight edge intellectual types, who are kind and don't party. They aren't necessarily outgoing but enjoy doing new things.

The funny thing is, I'd prefer somebody more adventurous and less like that.

Latest posts

Back