Are you into Import Gaming?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmeNoKo

Reaction score
I'm a new member here, but a long-term gamer. In particular I'm another American 日本phile, dorky about the Kamakura period but will also shout "かわいい<33333!" at cute moe stuff. With videogames I tend to be super open-minded about genres so long as it's an import exclusive, as I always feel like I'm getting this [often super expensive] 'special treatment' by having a game not available locally.

But yeah: import gaming! Are you into it? What are some games that have stood out for you? Do you know Japanese, or are you like me and just wing it?

Favorites of mine are E.X. Troopers _PS3/3DS) [favorite PS3 game, TBH], Nura Rihyon (PS3), and Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP). I owned a Vita for a while and really enjoyed the titles Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and Danball Senki W also.

I've been trying to learn Japanese for a while but I'm a real louse with language-learning. If anybody on here is learning and would like to practice I'm all for it. Just keep it to kana though, as I'm keeping my kanji studies to a minimum as they baffle my head.
どうぞよろしく、ね

Latest posts

Back