Artilce:Big Breasted Women more Intelligent?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sway

Reaction score
What I Found on the Net--》

The stereotype has been perpetuated that big breasted women are less intelligent than their small breasted counterparts. It may be time to rethink this idea.

Are big breasted people less intelligent than their small breasted counterparts? Does breast size correlate with intelligence? Sometimes old stereotypes die hard. The idea perpetuated down through the ages is that big breasted women are less intelligent. This image has been reinforced in literature, in comic strips, and on television where the air headed woman is portrayed with overly processed blond hair and large breasts prominently displayed in an eye catching push up bra.

In contrast, the smart woman is generally depicted as being dark haired and small breasted, with thick rimmed glasses and a rather nondescript look. It may be time to rethink this outdated notion..

According to a study carried out by a Chicago sociologist in 2003, women with big breasts had ten point higher I.Q’s. on average than their less well endowed counterparts. This sociologist conducting the study, who admitted to being a 32A in breast size, looked at 1200 women of various breast sizes. She divided the women into five categories based on their breast measurements. These included extra-large, large, medium, small, and extra-small breast sizes.

The women were then given an I.Q. test to objectively measure their intelligence levels To the researcher’s surprise, women in the extra-large and large categories scored an average of ten points higher than women in the groups with the smallest breast sizes. Even women with medium sized breasts beat out the small breasted women by several I.Q. points.
While no one is sure why this correlation between breast size and intelligence may exist, it may have something to do with sex hormone levels which play a role in determining a woman’s breast size. There’s also the possibility there may be some natural selection taking place here.

If it’s true that men actually prefer women with larger breast sizes, the intelligent men may be selectively choosing larger breasted women as their reproductive partners. The resulting offspring would have a high likelihood of inheriting the genes for larger breast size from the woman along with the male’s genes for higher intelligence.

It’s interesting to note that women in the United States have the largest breast size in the world with an average bra cup size of C. Does this mean we have the smartest women in the world? There’s also the issue of breast enhancement. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem likely that a woman can increase her intelligence by getting large breast implants, though no study has been done to confirm or refute this.

So, the next time you’re tempted to call that gal with the big breasts jutting out of her Victoria Secret’s push bra a bimbo, think again. She may actually be a rocket scientist.

Link to Article

I just found this today and it's quite interesting, haha what do you guys think about this? I definitely changed my opinion lol, theres proof that bigger might actually be better now...o_O

Lol are you serious?

Come on. I think the population for this study must have been messed up or something. :p

----Steve

This confirms my suspicions that Dolly Parton is the smartest woman alive :D

Yes, I'm sure some researchers were actually interested in the scientific aspect of this. Sure.

Is there a sarcasm font?

Lol navs used to have it. ;)

Yeah, I gotta agree with Wicked on this. Sounds like an excuse to do some "field research." Next it will be sexual positions and their impact on intelligence.

----Steve

TheWickedOne said:
Yes, I'm sure some researchers were actually interested in the scientific aspect of this. Sure.

No kidding. Gee, I guess I got smarter after I had kids, not dumber as I'd previously thought.

It's ridiculous, and I can not imagine that there is any legitimate science behind it.

This: "The women were then given an I.Q. test to objectively measure their intelligence levels " made me laugh out loud. There is very little that is objective about standard IQ tests. They are notoriously unreliable, and psychologists can't even agree among themselves what constitutes intelligence or the best way to attempt to gauge it.

It would be nice to know who the researcher was and who they were working for when they did the study and if they ever managed to get it published before Dr Leong took it to the popular press four years later.

It seems that this unnamed "Chicago sociologist" has found a correlation that has eluded others. I get the impression that it is about as valid as the research done by our own MLS researcher.

Minus said:
I get the impression that it is about as valid as the research done by our own MLS researcher.

Ahh, that's a trip down Memory Lane. lol

LOL Steel. XD hahaha

That's not what this one study says. One study says that all statistics are fact, especially if you find them on the internet without documentation or publication details. XDXDXD

----Steve

This discussion reminds me of a recent study. It's suggests that unfaithful husbands have on average a lower IQ than faithful ones. But it gets so much better than that :D

Dr Kanazawa's research, in the journal Social Psychology Quarterly, also claims that intelligent people are less likely to believe in God or hold conservative views.

Analysing the American National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, he found young adults who regarded themselves as 'very liberal' had an average IQ of 106, while those who saw themselves as 'very conservative' had an average IQ of 95.

Dr Kanazawa's theory holds that self-interested, conservative attitudes are primitive in evolutionary terms, while selfless, liberal views are more advanced and linked with intelligence.

Similarly, those who identified themselves as 'not at all religious' had an average IQ of 103, while those who saw themselves as 'very religious' had an average IQ of 97.

According to Dr Kanazawa, that is down to people who are smarter being more open to new ideas.

Those who are less intelligent cling to belief in God, a relic of our evolutionary past, he added.

'Humans are evolutionarily designed to be paranoid and they believe in God because they are paranoid.

'This innate bias towards paranoia served humans well when self-preservation and protection of their families and clans depended on extreme vigilance to all potential dangers.

‘So, more intelligent children are likely to grow up to go against their natural evolutionary tendency to believe in God and they become atheists.'

Science is teh ossum :p

What their brains are stored in titties or what? WTF?

mintymint said:
This discussion reminds me of a recent study. It's suggests that unfaithful husbands have on average a lower IQ than faithful ones. But it gets so much better than that :D

Science is teh ossum :p

Oh dear lord. If I were the honeysuckle-stirrer type, I could unleash holy havoc on my Facebook page with this. I almost tremble with delight at the thought of a few of my acquaintances' brains reaching critical mass and going *boom*

But at heart I am a peace-maker (believe it or not). Perhaps I'll forward it on the sly to one of my pushier friends "Hey look at this crazy article, wouldya?" and just lurk with a bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

cheaptrickfan said:
But at heart I am a peace-maker (believe it or not). Perhaps I'll forward it on the sly to one of my pushier friends "Hey look at this crazy article, wouldya?" and just lurk with a bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

You are an inspiration to all of us :D Ever consider PSYOP? Your country needs you ctf :p

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:

You are an inspiration to all of us :D Ever consider PSYOP? Your country needs you ctf :p

I know, it's just awful! It's far too sneaky.

But it would be funny. hehe

Latest posts

Back