Back and sorry for my absence and posting the day before I left

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo Baggins

Reaction score
Always remember meds and do not try to catch up on what you forgot.
I did and I do apologise for posting in Elvish and I do apologise for the murdering allusions of riding with Riders of Rohan. I was not thinking clearly.

I don't think people are Gollums either.

Some merely behave Gollum like behaviour and Riding like the Riders of Rohan is as a recreation fun or whatever but sometimes without the right medication I say things that I don't mean.
Maybe that is not correct. I do "mean" but I am not in a good thinking place. The mind is not working right and that is why I take meds.
Dangerous not to and a lot more helpful.
Get in less trouble.

Sometimes the line between fact and fiction and real and not and right and wrong becomes blurry.

I apologise for whom I have offended.

Just in case you are wondering, I don't believe I am Frodo or anything. He is simply a character of a book I like. I really like. It is my favourite. I want this clear. I don't want you to think me "tricksie" like Gollum would say and I am trying pride or not to be honest and if that means a bit of embarassment or humility so be it.
They are good values and are the type of strong values in Lord of the Rings. I would emulate such values if I could because good values are what make us as people and as a people.

Anyhow thanks for reading. :)

I am glad that you are feeling better :)

:)

Frodo Baggins said:
Just in case you are wondering, I don't believe I am Frodo or anything. He is simply a character of a book I like. I really like.

which book?

Yeah Frodo is the main Protagonist and is a member of a race of mythological creatures called Hobbits. They are about three to four foot tall (Merry and Pippin were extremely tall by Hobbit standards). Hobbits are not misshapen or disproportionate. They are just shorter versions of humans and they have big furry feet. Tolkein who wrote the books created a world of fantasy and carefully overlaid it with its own myths and Gods and language and so forth. Clever man and an excellent read. You will get a kick out of the movie and whilst I dunno the nook does read a little different. You will love the movies. :)

****, i never thought i would say this but.. I actually missed you frodo :(

You brought the smile back to my face with all your gollums and riders of Rohan stuff.....

wb :D

Welcome back, and it's probably a good thing to be careful about the Tolkein references; few people wish to be called an orc or a troll.

Steel (the Balrog)

Its OK Steel.
I know your forum's flexibility here in respect to what is allowed and what is censored. I have paid attention.

Sanal said

"RE: Why was Stella banned?
lol

apparently nobody is capable of understanding your sarcastic references with sarcastic comparisons xD "

...to me and it was OK. Insulting someone calling them sarcastic but don't use Tolkein references.

I was actually being quite humble and gracious and honest in that thread and he said that about me.

Was he addressed? No. So I do understand about what level of insult is appropriate.
Had I wish to have used a contemporary culture movie or book to insult him, I would have stated something like

"Life really is like a bunch of chocolates for you isn't it Sanal?"

I didn't though. Even though after reading his posts I more than suspect it is true.

Not into mindlessly insulting people.

I like Lord of the Rings but I don't think the occasional reference I make is bad or nasty and I try to use it in context, on the odd occasion I mention it. It is not sarcastic and it is not in bad spirits, comments were and you did not address it. I think your request may have been better directed elsewhere TBH.

I failed to see the insult to be honest. Even with a great deal of interpretation it would still be on the lower end of the spectrum.

No foul then but given the opportunity I will insult his way of communicating to what could be considered as equally but no more offensive. Anything I consider on the lower end of the spectrum. Honourable people do not run from such things.

Where would Frodo have managed to get to if he was deathly afraid of possible conflict with orcs and the odd Gollum or Nazgul?

But enough I guess of this for now. It is to celebrate being back so I will put a red card on such discussions.
(See THAT was sarcastic Sanal. :p Just for contrast before you fly into this thread like a fighter pilot trying to shoot me down - ohhh pilot sorry bad metaphor. I can use sarcasm well enough but the locked thread did not contain it from me.)

Oh without question Arwen. :p
The elven ears and slight frame of your avatar make that an easy guess.

Pretty_Arwen.jpg

Daughter of Elrond the Elven ruler.
This is her love interest
21897_Aragorn.jpg

Aragorn one of the heroes of the ring. Bit raller and better looking than Frodo but Frodo has a pretty powerful ring :p

I just thought you were a silly gimmick account.

A mostly harmless one, i'll give you that.

Latest posts

Back