Bad Habits?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When a “man” in particular annoys me I often give him a low blow, say something rather harsh and petty… I shouldnt be that way… I should love him like his mother didnt and show him a better way 😇💕

I'm a conceptual perfectionist to a reflexive level.
So I do dumb stuff sometimes to make sure the money is absolutely correct the way that it should be, that the food plan and diet for the week is strictly on par.
I'm that one dude in a video game where when I'm level grinding and I have 99 potions and a glitch to get a free potion that I'll take a smidge of a hit, use a potion, and then go get my freebee so I can start the next battle with 99 potions and full max health again.

I'm a conceptual perfectionist to a reflexive level.
So I do dumb stuff sometimes to make sure the money is absolutely correct the way that it should be, that the food plan and diet for the week is strictly on par.
I'm that one dude in a video game where when I'm level grinding and I have 99 potions and a glitch to get a free potion that I'll take a smidge of a hit, use a potion, and then go get my freebee so I can start the next battle with 99 potions and full max health again.
but are you a completetionist? o: In game

but are you a completetionist? o: In game

Yes. Very much so. Granted, completionism is something that's very much on each gamers individual terms. For example, I see no practical reason to get 99 of each armor available in the game when there are only 8 or 9 characters to put the armor on. Nor do I see the point in trying to fill 3 Enemy Skill materias when 1 will suffice, besides late game it becomes useless anyhow when you're Overpowered.

But I will do SOME impractical things. Like Vincent Valentine and Barret's Damage Overflow glitches, because that's technical and funny at the same time. 🤔 You like mathematical technical stuff Bam, so even if you haven't played this I'm sure you'll appreciate why it's funny. Give this about 4:20, should have you laughing:

Last edited:
Yes. Very much so. Granted, completionism is something that's very much on each gamers individual terms. For example, I see no practical reason to get 99 of each armor available in the game when there are only 8 or 9 characters to put the armor on. Nor do I see the point in trying to fill 3 Enemy Skill materias when 1 will suffice, besides late game it becomes useless anyhow when you're Overpowered.

But I will do SOME impractical things. Like Vincent Valentine and Barret's Damage Overflow glitches, because I that's technical and funny at the same time. 🤔 You like mathematical technical stuff Bam, so even if you haven't played this I'm sure you'll appreciate why it's funny. Give this about 4:20, should have you laughing:

I used to do this in Skyrim :D except it wasnt a healing damage it was a infinite loop of power glitch I kept duping the alchemy, enchantment and smithing system

I used to do this in Skyrim :D except it wasnt a healing damage it was a infinite loop of power glitch I kept duping the alchemy, enchantment and smithing system

Yep, I've done that too. Lol.
I grinded all the way to level 85, went and beat all of the optional bosses, then grinded all the way to Level 250 by mastering Illusion a ridiculous amount of times, and was like "welp, now what?" So I made OP weapons and armor. 🤷‍♂️😂

did you after fist fight the game and one punch everything? lol it is very satisfying to me I'm just weird like that though

I have a bad habit of associating the things I used to enjoy with bad memories. I hear Radiohead and I immediately have a bad flashback. It’s basically like that with all music that I used to enjoy so now I just don’t listen to music. Same thing with certain smells like cigars, shaving cream, certain colognes, vanilla scented candles, nag champa anything. Music I can turn off or walk away but smells. Man, they just linger. Anyway, it’s a bad habit I wish I could break.

Procrastination. When I'm working, I have a whole list of things I want to accomplish when I take holidays - When I actually get time to myself, I end up doing almost nothing on my mental list.

I have a bad habit of associating the things I used to enjoy with bad memories. I hear Radiohead and I immediately have a bad flashback. It’s basically like that with all music that I used to enjoy so now I just don’t listen to music. Same thing with certain smells like cigars, shaving cream, certain colognes, vanilla scented candles, nag champa anything. Music I can turn off or walk away but smells. Man, they just linger. Anyway, it’s a bad habit I wish I could break.
Do you do this as well? I’m sure most people do but I like get pissed to the highest level of pissivity

Latest posts

Back