Being a spit bucket for my pakistani family

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangman

Reaction score
I am a felon, convicted drug dealer and robber, served time,

in their countries and religion tho, your bascially executed for any crime, robbery they chop ur hand off, so basically they just hate me,

im like vermin, i want to cry when im around them but i cant, i feel so rejected,:club:

I kinda wish we'd go back to those simple, wholesome consequences.

Steal, lose a hand. Beat your spouse, get a beating and lose an arm. Scammers would be stripped of ALL assets, and thrown naked in the streets. They would have a mark tattooed on their back, so that all would know what they did as they ran like cowards from the consequence of their actions; their tongue would be cut out so they could tell no more lies. It is not justice to put all the Bernie Madoffs of the world in the posh apartments where they serve their sentence. It is not justice when there are honest people that would die to have such luxuries. Justice would be exposure to the REAL world, and the people they have harmed.

Celebrity justice, instead of being half of what anybody else would get, would be triple the penalty. After all, they are influential people and should conduct themselves wisely.

And where the death sentence is to be issued, public executions without all the legal crap necessary for the lethal injection. Hangings. Rope was good enough for old-time criminals, it's good enough for the ones we have now.

Our society is weak of will and stomach.

Brian said:

Steal, lose a hand. Beat your spouse, get a beating and lose an arm. Scammers would be stripped of ALL assets, and thrown naked in the streets. They would have a mark tattooed on their back, so that all would know what they did as they ran like cowards from the consequence of their actions; their tongue would be cut out so they could tell no more lies. It is not justice to put all the Bernie Madoffs of the world in the posh apartments where they serve their sentence. It is not justice when there are honest people that would die to have such luxuries. Justice would be exposure to the REAL world, and the people they have harmed.

Celebrity justice, instead of being half of what anybody else would get, would be triple the penalty. After all, they are influential people and should conduct themselves wisely.

And where the death sentence is to be issued, public executions without all the legal crap necessary for the lethal injection. Hangings. Rope was good enough for old-time criminals, it's good enough for the ones we have now.

Our society is weak of will and stomach.

^ Agreed.

Well, he served his time didn't he? And he doesnt seem to much revel in the fact that he's a Felon. Give him some slack. o.o

I think Felons are, across the board, rejected in every society. Even America, you can't get a lot of jobs if you have a felony...

Some actions have long-lasting consequences, which is why I whole-heartedly advocate overthinking everything you do :D .

But in response to brian's attitude on the topic, you don't know what this guys story is other than he was convicted for these things, you don't know how the climate of pakistan mightve influenced his actions, how he grew up, where he grew up ect.

Not that I'm saying that he's innocent but if we don't believe that people can change then we're just condeming them to more of the same. o.o

There is a gentleman in town that means a lot to me. He is a business owner and active in community affairs and charity work. He has done a lot of good for the area and always seems to have a helping hand and a kind word for those that are hurting.

He has an interest in martial arts and motorcycles that developed back to his youth. In his younger days he was an angry young man who created a lot of trouble. He used to run with the big name outlaw motorcycle gang in the states. Among the trouble he has had was a conviction for armed robbery and the prison time that followed. He does not view that conviction as a badge of honor as unfortunately too many do. He sees it as something stupid that he did in earlier days.

Maybe he should have been hacked up or hung for his crime. He wasn't, he got prison. He paid for his crime and eventually made something out of himself.

A conviction for distribution and for robbery isn't going to make things easier but it does not mean the end. If the desire is there then people overcome such mistakes.

Minus said:
A conviction for distribution and for robbery isn't going to make things easier but it does not mean the end. If the desire is there then people overcome such mistakes.

:)

well that went off topic....

Hangman said:
I am a felon, convicted drug dealer and robber, served time,

in their countries and religion tho, your bascially executed for any crime, robbery they chop ur hand off, so basically they just hate me,

im like vermin, i want to cry when im around them but i cant, i feel so rejected,:club:
for one thing someone is exaggerating about the severity of the penalty for criminal activity. Pakistan has way more criminals than the US and much more serious criminals as well. Crimes like burglary and drug trafficking aren't all dealt with by amputation and decapitation.

meaning that place has at least as many criminals as we do and plenty of problems, so i don't think they're in any position to look down on you for that.

one way or the other, you're right, you're family should love you and not look down on you because of your mistakes. they'll probably change some time, but in the mean time just keep away from them. we all want acceptance and love from our families, but if you're aren't getting it it's like barking up the wrong tree. if you've done time for a felony, you've caught enough hell. you need to enjoy your life not focus on the ways it sucks.

misa said:
for one thing someone is exaggerating about the severity of the penalty for criminal activity. Crimes like burglary and drug trafficking aren't all dealt with by amputation and decapitation.

Islamic ‘Justice’ Continues in the Muslim world: Pak Taliban Chops Hands of Three

"Taliban militants on Wednesday amputated the right hands of three alleged thieves in the volatile Orakzai tribal region in northwest Pakistan. They "arrested" Khaista Jan, Azam Shah and Razim Shah in Orakzai Agency 20 days ago on charges of theft, sources said. The militants freed the three men two days ago after chopping off their right hands. They described the ‘amputation as punishment meted out according to Islamic law’. The amputated men were taken to Kohat town in Peshawar-Pakistan and admitted to a hospital, doctors said. Hospital official Musa Khan confirmed the incident and said that doctors were trying to save the men's lives. Orakzai is the latest district in northwest Pakistan's semi-autonomous tribal area to have witnessed an anti-Taliban operation by the military, following US pressure to eradicate extremism."

It may not be Pakistani law, but it is Sharia law, it is happening in areas ruled with Sharia courts, and no one is "exaggerating."

Brian said:

No, Brian sir, just no (no) lol

Brian is the ipedemy of political correctness, he probably thinks gays should be burned also, and abortion clinics to be burned to the ground.

Actually, I don't think brian has ever mentioned an anti abortion or anti gay stance. :p

SophiaGrace said:
Actually, I don't think brian has ever mentioned an anti abortion or anti gay stance. :p

you can trip down a flight of stairs sophiagrace

Hangman said:
SophiaGrace said:

you can trip down a flight of stairs sophiagrace

YOU can be civil to others or not post at all. Your choice.

Hangman said:
Brian is the ipedemy epicenter of political correctness unrest, he probably absolutely thinks gays every living soul should be burned also, and abortion clinics to be burned to the ground placed on every street corner.

I believe this is a bit more accurate.

EDIT:

Also, what? Political correctness? Nothing I said, and nothing you suggested, is considered politically correct in any way.

'Politically correct' views would be:

-Gays should receive employment preference
-Abortions are fine and should be tax-subsidized
-There's no such thing as criminals, only misguided people, and we should all be friends with everybody and nice all the time no matter what people choose to do, they're just misguided, not bad at all
-Everything is just fine, nothing is ever wrong, ever

Brian said:
-There's no such thing as criminals, only misguided people, and we should all be friends with everybody and nice all the time no matter what people choose to do, they're just misguided, not bad at all
-Everything is just fine, nothing is ever wrong, ever

I think it is easy enough to see the problems with political correctness without making things up. At least i haven't heard of any attempt to close down the prisons because they are just misguided people.

Minus said:
I think it is easy enough to see the problems with political correctness without making things up. At least i haven't heard of any attempt to close down the prisons because they are just misguided people.

while not promoted in the name of being "politically correct" (whatever in Hades this infernal phrase means), there are definitely political movements and academic narratives that push against the prison industry and the idea of punitive justice, in favour of social rehabilitation/ lesser sentencing etc etc.

There often is a push to lower the prison population by finding alternatives for nonviolent offenders. That is nothing like closing down the prisons. That was an off the comment on part anyway since nothing was mentioned about closing them.

Between 51% -75% of all crimenals are back in jail after being released from jail. Something tells me that rehabilation of crimenals are not ver sucessfull. Especially sexual predetor can not be cured and 99% of all sex offender commit crimes again but yet they are released in sociaty again and again. Then it is said they have the right to live and have freedom. wt.....What about the victims of crimes. Drug dealers destroy thousands of ppls live but the have right..... What about their victims. Some convicts change but MOST don't. But all victims are scared for life.

Latest posts

Back