Being hateful

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB. What can we say?

They have put you on an antidepressant, and that might be OK, but all I can think is that there is more going on for you than just anger at wanting to design warplanes, and being called a Nazi for it.

Perhaps I am quite wrong, but there seems to be pain as well as anger, and I am wondering if I am correct here, and if so, why the pain? :(

Something is really not OK for you. I think you need more help than medication, and I have to ask, are you getting any therapy? I think you should. You are in danger of wrecking your life because of all of this, and you need to find help to stop that.

If you are at college then you must be fairly young. Have you always felt like this? It must be horrible to be so angry all the time. But making threats and being arrested - you need to get more help. Taking more tablets might be a good idea but has your doctor said that its OK to do that?

Anahita said:
If you are at college then you must be fairly young. Have you always felt like this? It must be horrible to be so angry all the time. But making threats and being arrested - you need to get more help. Taking more tablets might be a good idea but has your doctor said that its OK to do that?

I've felt like this for such a long time. Years. Ever since I got into middle school.

PS what kind of music do you listen to? It sounds trivial but I find it's actually a big influence on your mood. I'm a pretty big punk rock fan, still am, but I'm going through my CD collection and I've decided to give away anything that is too political or pessimistic or angry without any balance towards the brighter side of life (Bad Religion, I'm looking in your direction!). It's just not right for me anymore.

I suggest listening to some happier tunes.

I don't listen to music when I'm down. I hate music with a burning passion. fresia music. fresia Bad Religion, fresia culture, fresia it all.

I can identify with much of what you say BB. I also hate music, it's all just garbage and I can't understand why so many people think it's so wonderful. But that's the same as so many things in the world today, people have so many weird and screwed up ideas about everything, I think I must come from a different planet...
I believe that my 'problems' in relating to other people and their crazy ideas come from my upbringing, childhood conditioning. My parents were somewhat different or unusual in their beliefs and opinions, and I suffer for what they instilled into my head as much today as ever, and I'm 56.
I hope you can find a way to cope with your feelings. For me, I'm struggling anew really. I thought I had it mainly under control, but the everything in the world changes so fast now and it's been seeming to get worse again..

Actually, I love music. I avoid it when sad. But that hasn't been true. I listen to rock and metal. Neil young to slayer. I could say I'm a bit diverse. But only when things are calm, so I rarely listen to what I like.

Latest posts

Back