Bioperine: Has anyone ever taken this supplement?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2a8z

Reaction score
The patented dietary supplement Bioperine- works as a thermogenic,
to increase the absorption of other dietary supplements.

It's warning label says quite clearly, "do not take with medication."

I wonder what they mean. Medication? Any medications?

It seems to me, that this warning which has been
placed on their product to help eliminate legal liability, which could possibly result after consumers take their product.

BTW-I am currently taking Zoloft and Abilify.

Bioperine: Has anyone ever taken this supplement?
If so, were you on any other medications?

Never heard of it.

Are you sure it's not a scam? 'Increases absorption of other supplements' sounds pretty fishy to me. There are a lot of good nutritional supplements out there, but the market is full of people trying to make a quick buck on what are basically sugar pills.

If it says don't take with other meds, it's best not to use it. It's not a good idea to stop your other doctor-given meds for a supplement., especially if it's not doctor prescribed.

c2a8z said:
It's warning label says quite clearly, "do not take with medication."

I wonder what they mean. Medication? Any medications?

No, they meant medications like High-Octane z103 oil and Onion Blossom squeezings.

If you aren't taking something that would interfere with your synchronous inner lung converting mechanisms, then you should be fine.

Boop. Beep.

If u are under any treatment then this supplement is not suitable for u. otherwise it may cause some side effects.

What kind of medicine is that if it is supposed to increase the rate of absorption but you can't take it with medicine. o_O

Latest posts

Back