blargh...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sodium

Reaction score
So I cooked yesterday but only 2 people at home ate cuz everyone else was busy/out... today my dad yells at me for wasting food.. WTF? Sorry.. lemme just go die and I'll save food and space for you.. no one told him to get 242364537 kids and then act all cheap/pissed when supporting them financially.. meh..

:club:

I want some books to read! gimme names gimme gimme!

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
the dexter series.. 4 books.. 1st one Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay :)

Oh yay I actually have that book.. I thinks its about time I read it..

Anything by Terry Pratchett. He's a British writer who writes satirical fantasies, and he's my favorite author. Guaranteed to turn a frown upside down!

An idea !!! Why don't ppl on this site set up something where they can exchange books. Like a swoop shop.

I have most of the disk world books by Terry pratchett. I never read any of them. Well I read one.

George R. R. Martin's series entitled "A Song of Ice and Fire." The first book in the series is called "A Game of Thrones."

:D

Bluey said:
An idea !!! Why don't ppl on this site set up something where they can exchange books. Like a swoop shop.

I have most of the disk world books by Terry pratchett. I never read any of them. Well I read one.

READ THEM ALL!!! :D

It's a good idea about the book swap.

Latest posts

Back