Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to be the biggest, strongest, most connected guy in prison you just have to appear fcuking mental and guy's will leave you alone. No one wants to mess with a crazy dude who has nothing to lose.

This might sound extremely dumb, but many prisons have boxing matches. I wonder if they would have let Mike Tyson box when he was in prison way back. Prisoners certainly aren't wimps. They can definitely fight.

Parabolani said:
Didn't Mike Tyson get bashed when he was in prison?
Good question. I don't know. I think he was segregated from the other prisoners.

EDIT: Upon thinking about it. My question was dumb. I really doubt they would have let him box. The man knocks people out for a living. lol

I would do everything possible not to end up there.

I don't do anything illegal, anyway. Well, I fileshared before, but that was before I discovered the joys of Spotify...don't need to illegally download anymore. :)

One of my biggest fears is prison, because I fear violence. I dislike violence, and I fear it, so I do everything possible to avoid it.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I don't do anything illegal, anyway. Well, I fileshared before, but that was before I discovered the joys of Spotify...don't need to illegally download anymore. :)

One of my biggest fears is prison, because I fear violence. I dislike violence, and I fear it, so I do everything possible to avoid it.
Could you imagine being sent there and were truly innocent? Who would believe you? What a **** nightmare that would be.

LoneKiller said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Could you imagine being sent there and were truly innocent? Who would believe you? What a **** nightmare that would be.

I can imagine it. It has happened to online friends before.

Although I know one guy who is committing a crime (not allowing my sister to have custody of her kids), and he is not in prison, even though he should be. So I honestly don't believe much in the court system or the legal system.

Guess what? studies have proven more men get raped than woman because of all the rapes in prison. They even give them condoms so at least you get raped safely. Imagine sharing a cell with some dude who pins you down and butt rapes you every night. You can close your eyes and pretend it's Ashley Blue with a strap on but deep down you'll never be the same.

I could not imagine. I would certainly try to defend myself, but I don't think it would make much difference. I mean if I took a swing at the cat that was about to rape me, I would most likely get the worst beating of my life. On the other hand, the rapist would probably respect me for trying to fight back at least.

Below is an image of a female(That's right. Female!) inmate from the show "Beyond Scared Straight". I'm pissing my pants in fear just posting this! lol

Diabla-Beyond-Scared-Straight-4.jpg

LoneKiller said:
Below is an image of a female(That's right. Female!) inmate from the show "Beyond Scared Straight". I'm pissing my pants in fear just posting this! lol

Yer, if that chick offered me a blowjob, I would think twice.

Parabolani said:
LoneKiller said:

Yer, if that chick offered me a blowjob, I would think twice.
lol Me too.

IF i wound up in prison, God Forbid

i would kill each and every person that threatened me

but i would also rip them limb from limb with brute force to show an example

Trent said:
IF i wound up in prison, God Forbid

i would kill each and every person that threatened me

but i would also rip them limb from limb with brute force to show an example
Or you could make friends teaching them all how to cook the best quality meth on the planet.:p

rsz_heisenberg-breaking-bad.png

"Cartoonize" Your Images (Just For Kicks)

http://www.cartoonize.net/

Norwegian prisons are quite nice. I would not mind going to prison here. Many are somewhere between summer camps and student housing.

My pretty boy looks would obviously land me in danger but I would probably befriend a wise old black man on a life sentence while planning my escape via the sewage tracts.

I would find someone that'd want to protect me and stick to them.this would most likely end me up in a bad place. :p

The Good Citizen said:
My pretty boy looks would obviously land me in danger but I would probably befriend a wise old black man on a life sentence while planning my escape via the sewage tracts.
mySuperLamePic_019b5e408f2f3b4724d3d1abf6401200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back