bored.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been good, hanging out with a girl i thought liked me. and we've been talking alot and she asked me to hang out this time so i thought i would ask her out on a date and she turned me down. lol so i'm doing good just a bit disappointed and not all the surprised she turned me down sense she's never had a Boyfriend before and she's only 17 and i'm 200 but we go to college together so i though it was fine lol so had to say this to some one because my friends arent people i can talk to about this kind of stuff lol.

and why do you think your friend wont call you back?

People should be more careful with their words and acts...I don't know if that was your case but what happened to me was that the friend who recently called me confused me with some things he said, but I'm so stupid cause he has done it before and it's always the same...I go for him but he turns me down (it doesn't make me look good, does it?) This time when I saw him I freaked out so I got nervous, stupid...and he noticed it! And for the way he acted and spoke i'm sure he's just gonna get out of my way. Besides...he can't leave the past behind! I'm so upset about it, now I think I really should let this go.

I didn't get it...so, she likes you but she's scared or something? is it the age? (you meant 20, right?)
Now that we're so sentimental (j/k) let's talk...jj...

By the way, a least no one can see my face here, cause it is so weird to talk about this kind of stuff.

i'm sorry your bored and ya i'm 20 not 200 though i will live to be that age even if it kills me lol. and i'm sorry about that guy you sound like a really nice girl has he ever given you a particular reason why he doesnt want to go out with you or at least try it? and ya it's nice not having people see my face on here but i'm not that shy it's just i dont like to talk to people that dont seam that interested in what i have to say. i dont find it rude or anything just the way it is you know what i mean.

Latest posts

Back