Campaign to stop EveWasFramed being a moderator of this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
I would like to ask everyone with a sense of humor to write to the owners of A Lonely life forums and ask them to withdraw moderator privileges from EveWasFramed.

I had earlier today started a light hearted thread (http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-i-m-going-to-have-a-wank?pid=340289#pid340289) based on toilet humor, the kind of thing you might see in American pie. However the moderator EveWasFramed decided that because he does not like the subject we are not allowed to talk about it. I would draw your attention to the long running thread elsewhere on this forum called "masturbation -good or bad?" which has been allowed to run for months.

My thread was on the same subject but with a humorous slant. I believe on this forum we should be free to exchange humorous banter on the subject of masturbation without being "policed" by someone clearly living in the 1800's.

Even family films have made light of the subject since the 198s (see the parent trap) so why should I be censored now and on this of all forums?

I urge you to write and complain.

*yawn*

"I'm going to have a wank.
Anyone care to join me?"

Totally not the same as the other thread. In fact...taken at face value, you just said you were going to masturbate and asked others to join you. Isn't that like asking for cybersex? tsk, tsk.

This isn't going to do anything.

We could argue how the "masturbation thread" actually posed a question for discussion and yours didn't really offer anything to the forum.

Or if you don't like the way things are run then leave. That's the nice thing about the internet.

tell me, how did such a nasty horrible ******* as you get to be moderator of a site like this?

cumulus.james said:
tell me, how did such a nasty horrible ******* as you get to be moderator of a site like this?

Im not a *******. My parents were married. Also enjoy your ban for name-calling.

Oh, and Im a female. EVE.

+1

Mouse said:
Epic Phail

Due to the nature of the thread and what not, here is a hug for you, Eve.

hugs-5.gif

EveWasFramed said:
cumulus.james said:

Im not a *******. My parents were married. Also enjoy your ban for name-calling.

:p Bones always has the BEST hug pics. I love them.

Bones said:
+1

Mouse said:
Epic Phail

Due to the nature of the thread and what not, here is a hug for you, Eve.

hugs-5.gif

EveWasFramed said:
cumulus.james said:

I'd argue that American Pie, while rude and "low brow", has a comedic slant to the whole thing that justifies the toilet humour by setting up situations that can be easily seen to be amusing in some way.

That thread was just rude stuff without any genuine humour, in my view anyway.

Whenever I've talked to Eve I have found her helpful, polite and sympathetic to issues.

However, I also think James seems like a cool guy (when positive at least!) and so I hope this apparent misunderstanding resolves itself :(

Sorry c.j.- Eve made the right call. I thought your posting to be pathetic- you crossed the line.

Was he perma-banned? I'm having a strong feeling that he may be under the influence. He might regret his words tomorrow. I am in no way disrespecting Eve's decision as a mod, but if he has been perma-banned maybe he could get a 2nd bite at the apple? I just hate seeing members banned is all. Especially if they are in pain, and say things that they may regret when they dry out.

When I was drinking, I said and did a lot of things that I regretted when I sobered up and realized the magnitude of disrespect I displayed. Maybe he's struggling with the liquor right now. I'm not saying that he didn't mess up and break the rules. I don't even know him very well.
Again, I just hate seeing members get dismissed, when they could use our help the most.

No, it was for a month. If this had been the first time he'd gotten out of line, it would have only been for two weeks also.

EveWasFramed said:
No, it was for a month. If this had been the first time he'd gotten out of line, it would have only been for two weeks also.
Oh. I see. It's very important to me Eve that you know I wasn't trying to challenge your reasons, it's just that like I said before, I hate seeing members get banned is all. I meant no disrespect.:)

VideoVidiVisum said:
jackie-chan-meme.png

This was my face when I saw this thread.... Utter lack of comprehension. Keep up the good modding Eve!

We've seen your picture triple V, no way your face could take on that expression;)

Lonely in BC said:
Sorry c.j.- Eve made the right call. I thought your posting to be pathetic- you crossed the line.

DITTO.

I've never spoken to CJ but I can safely say Eve is anything but a nasty horrible sort. The guy might be in pain and/or drunk but like fresia does that excuse this sort of blatant attention-whoring behaviour.

Does he seriously think he'd win people over being like this? I see plenty of people in pain and thrashing out on here, but there's such a little thing called 'decorum'. He should try looking it up sometime.

If you have a disagreement this in not the appropriate way to handle it.
That is enough of this.

I will mention that i agree with Eve. We really don't need a thread of you trying to get people to join you in masturbating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back