Can you surivie a zombie apocalypse?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
Just for the fun and pointlessness of it all...

http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/zombie

49% for me, but I think that has to do with the fact that I do not have any firearms at the moment and I live in a densely populated area.

64%... So between the two of us we have a 113% chance of survival... Alright, I'm coming your way next zombie attack!

50% i figure hopefully if i findsome who isn't a zombie and has a gun and a safehouse hopefully I'd be okay

40%

Good thing in the movies, it's usually the ones you least expect it who survives ^^

50%

Poultrygeist-Night%20of%20the%20Chicken%20Dead1.jpg

Fodderboy said:
64%... So between the two of us we have a 113% chance of survival... Alright, I'm coming your way next zombie attack!

I'm going to rain on your little parade and remind you that mathmatically, you two really only have about a 56% chance of survival.

Although I got 46%, which probably means that you guys will outlast me for like two hours.

zraskolnikov said:
I'm going to rain on your little parade and remind you that mathmatically...

I believe he was kidding.

If you could use help in increasing you odds in surviving a Zombie Attack the internet archive has a 1950's style educational film to inform people on the matter.

It is a Creative Commons film so it is totally legal.

What To Do In A Zombie Attack

zombieattack.jpg

Shorts version

Festival cut

wow what a wondeful and insightful film

hahahaa ya right, it was midly entertaining though

Latest posts

Back