Carcinogenic society

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack C

Reaction score
So I was at college the other day, I was walking to class and these obnoxious inferior douchebags insulted me. I was minding my own business and they insulted me. I wanted to kill them. But then I carried on walking, and this group of guys politely said "Hello" to which I responded with a polite "hello" back. It made me happy that a person spoke to me, but then they insulted me in the exact same way the last group of inferior ******* losers Did. These are the types of people that deserve the harshest and most severe woe. These putrefactive reprobates are nothing more than a virus to humanity... The worst thing is people like those people, He had a group of friend. This shows that society deserves destruction! I never did anything to them, it was unjustified and cruel... These Malevolent, unprincipled, and poisonous liquid retrograding degenerates are reactionary carcinogens.

I think that sometimes young people in a group do insult people going by with no reason for it other than wanting to look big for a minute or two in front of their friends. I have sometimes walked past a group in the street and one has called something insulting out. I ignore them as there is no point escalating a situation. So I would say to you that it is probably not personal. I remember a girl down my road used to ask me why I had a teatowel on my head (I wear a headscarf during the summer to protect my head from the direct sunlight as it gives me headaches). This stopped a couple of years ago when she got a bit older and more mature.
Another time my Aspergers caused me to take it seriously when a group of young people in the park asked me where I had got my bandana. I went into detail over the place and the price, and my friend who was with me later said that they had been taking the p... I still don't know how she knew???

I'm curious what exactly they said to you.

People insult each others all the time though. It's no use getting yourself all worked up about it. It took me a while to stop dwelling on people talking bullshit, but nowadays I really couldn't care less. Folks will be folks. They don't know any better. The larger a group of people, the lower the collective intelligence. So calm down, walk post these fools knowing that you are better than that and smirk. Dare to be smug....without going postal.

Tiina63 said:
I think that sometimes young people in a group do insult people going by with no reason for it other than wanting to look big for a minute or two in front of their friends. I have sometimes walked past a group in the street and one has called something insulting out.

I think this is most likely the issue as well. Some people get off on looking and acting "tough", and sadly, it is often rewarded. It is seen as the "cool" thing to do. Sometimes, I'm very tempted to just throw up my hands and say it's just a *********'s world. But I can't do that, because that would be giving in.

I don't get it, myself. I have never thought, oh, I think I'll go around insulting people unprovoked, that sounds fun. It used to happen more often when I'd be out. I think it's kind of stopped now, since I look older than I used to and no longer look like part of the high school or college demographic. The other thing is, whenever I have tried to escalate the situation, they always either backed down and ran away, ran away before I could do anything about it, or one time, returned with a huge mob. They either won't stand and face me, or will only do so as unfairly as possible. So there you go. These people are cowards.

I don't know really. You could always flip them the finger. Or you could always just forget it and go about your day. That's probably the better habit to get into.

Just curious, but you can insult them, but they can't insult you? How does that work?

Perhaps they are ********, but they are ******** that say it to your face, instead of behind your back, as you are doing to them. Your post is hypocritical. I'm sorry if you don't like that (or someone else doesn't like that), but it's true. Neither one is polite, IMO.

You think everyone is inferior to you. Curiously, it seems to be your favourite word when you aren't suffering Webster's version of verbal diarrhea.

However, if it makes you feel better, I don't think being the pompous ******* you make yourself out to be is natural 100%. I think you have more of a "centre of attention" complex so you spout this senseless threads with no meaning as a way to get people riled up and then you're "IT".
But the Hitler complex never got anyone far. It didn't get him far, either. But carry on. No body ever let common sense stop them.

We're not doing this again. And please do not send me a PM about your thread getting closed you should be use to it by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back