Check your privilege

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh jeez, not this again...I already did that two weeks ago. Once a shitlord, always a shitlord.

SophiaGrace said:
Disaffected said:
“Shitlord” is a pejorative often used on the Internet against those who are perceived as racist, sexist, homophobic, fat shaming or otherwise prejudicial. The term is often employed by those involved in the online social justice movement to call out bigoted shitposting."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitlord

I thought it was a term made up on 4chan.

Origin

"The earliest known use of the term “shitlord” in the context of perceived bigotry was posted in the Something Awful Forums[6] by member MaggotMaster in response to being called “FaggotMaster” on February 18th, 2009"

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shitlord

saurus said:
105 Shitlord.

I'm a honeysuckle lord? Well, can't complain too much if you're saying I'm a lord.

Caligula seemed pretty happy.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...yes he did! :D

125, which puts me solidly in Shitlord country. Apparently, I may qualify for membership in The Patriarchy, whatever that means. I don't know. I really don't see it, as I type this on my 10 year old computer and send it over my abysmal Internet service.

Anyway, shitlord it is. Maybe they meant to say Sith Lord? I would hope to be more of a Jedi Knight, but Sith Lord, I could live with that!

Your privilege level is Disadvantaged with a score of -95

Disadvantaged sounds uncool.

TheSkaFish said:
Maybe they meant to say Sith Lord? I would hope to be more of a Jedi Knight, but Sith Lord, I could live with that!

No; they definitely meant shitlord.

The rest of the thread explains. Shitlord is just a generic insult.

Its some SJW parody test. The closer you score towards rich, white, straight, attractive cisgender Christian male from a first world country (not sure how they are ranking countries in this case), the higher your privilege thus the worse your score.
The closer you are to non-white triple-queergendered bitrans ftmtf (note the doubled usage of female) double-pan-bisexual midget from the backwoods of various tribal nations you've travelled between with your various physical and mental maladies after getting your face smashed in by a truck as a baby and believed in the word of prophet Buddhnakases Ramakrishnahammad Otherkinhawkins (I dare you to make a drawing of this) whilst all at the same time being able to simultaneously check the "other" box on every question that has it, the lower your privileges thus the better your score.
If you wasted as much time as I did figuring out the scoring, you'd also notice that there appear to be only 4 rankings: shitlord, advantaged, disadvantaged, and extremely oppressed with nothing between disadvantaged and extremely oppressed.

Latest posts

Back