Chronic Pain leaving me isolated, lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbsherri

Reaction score
I have a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis (NF). It is far to complicated to explain this disorder, but in my case, inoperable spinal tumors have left me in horrific pain all the time. I mean 24/7. Yikes.

Besides all the meds, I do acupuncture, reiki and just about everything else there is....nothing helps for long.

So....laying flat on my back is about the only position tolerable. I can still drive and take care of myself, but only for short periods of time.

I have a blog where I write about it, and a blog on my stories. If you want to read about it, got to NFpain.blogspot.com I don't see any places for folks like me (on this site) so maybe we should start one for people with health issues

Oh hon, I'm so sorry.

I understand a bit about what you're going through. I too suffer from chronic pain, although mine is currently somewhat manageable, I can recall the full agony from when it wasn't. Even now, it aggravates another chronic condition to the point that I am often debilitated.

That's awesome that you are able to do something like blogging. I'll definitely check it out.

And yeah, a category for people who are isolated and lonely because of health reasons would be nice.

Oh and I should add, feel free to PM me anytime you want.

Also, check out the forums at ChronicBabe. You can look me up there too (Stacy Lindsey)

Cheers!

Sorry to hear that sherri. In any case, you are one step closer to break this loneliness because you made an effort!

DBsherrie there's always room you on this site. We'll make one (well not me since i don't know how to and i think i'd be kicked an attempt but yea.. you get the point heh)

Sorry to hear about your problem. I hope you feel better. If you want someone to talk to you can always pm me. We can talk about anything you want.

Anyways good luck.

Lol Timeless...I don't think DBsherrie's coming back. Hasn't been on the site since 1-1-2010...probably just a "poke-their-head-in-and-take-a-quick-peek" sort of member. Haha but good effort. ^_^

----Steve

Latest posts

Back