Comedy!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaan

Reaction score
laughter is the best medicine they say, and I say it too.
Stand up comedians are here to make us laugh, turning the bleak and depressing everyday lives into colorful mind boggling laugh fests.
I invite you all to share your favorite comedians and sketches here on this forum. I hope you will enjoy this opportunity to share comedy gold with the rest of us.

I will stat this off by sharing a few of my favorite humorists with you and some of their material.
considering I already made a thread exclusively for the Monty Python i will leave them out, and stat off instead with our good old rowan Atkinson, better known as Mr. bean. he also was the character Black Adder in a British TV show of the same name staring along with Hugh Laurie, better know today as dr. house, here is a extract of their show, from the 2rd season
[video=youtube]

Now let us come back to more modern day comedians, a personal favorite, Dylan Moran! He has a way of picking out the hilarious parts of reality, and serving them back up to us with a mildly drunk expression on his face that just leads to hilarity.
[video=youtube]

And last but not least, I felt it important to mention an American in the list (brilliant comedy comes from everywhere!). Although I do not know much about american comedy I do know one thing, Andy Kaufman, Though I am not too sure of how to describe him... just... well... yea have a look...
[video=youtube]

Ok so that is it from me today, can't wait to see what makes you people laugh so i can laugh some more as well.

Latest posts

Back