CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND !!!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately I find a lot of your shopped photos to be a bit offensive. :(

SophiaGrace said:

Art is not offensive nor is it a crime my dear.

What does "Damnant quod non intelligunt" mean ?

zaphodity said:
Art is not offensive nor is it a crime my dear.

thats a lousy excuse.
just call it "Art" than no one can be offended by it.

Sophia found some of it offensive, so either youre wrong or its not art.
your choise ;)

a lot of art pieces have been or have offended poeple.
theres a lot of disturbing and shocking art out there.
if you want to call something art is a personal choise though :p

Why No Toilet Paper, that was funny. Don't know if I'd call shopping someone else work "Art". I get what Sophia is taking about. I'll just say some of it is in poor taste. To each their own. Oh and I don't get the "crazy ex-girlfriend" image, is that your ex or who is that and what's with the broken window?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
SophiaGrace said:

This.

There is a difference between art, and just pure offensive filth.

Well, it's my excuse and i'm stickin' to it lol. If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind then sentence me to the electric chair for all my future crimes.
I'll BET you'll still take a look at anything else I post in the future lol.

Sci-Fi said:
Why No Toilet Paper, that was funny. Don't know if I'd call shopping someone else work "Art". I get what Sophia is taking about. I'll just say some of it is in poor taste. To each their own. Oh and I don't get the "crazy ex-girlfriend" image, is that your ex or who is that and what's with the broken window?

Can't really say, it just looks a bit crazy to me, and shes's got a crazy ex girlfriend kinda look...I spose.

zaphodity said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
SophiaGrace said:

This.

There is a difference between art, and just pure offensive filth.

Well, it's my excuse and i'm stickin' to it lol. If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind then sentence me to the electric chair for all my future crimes.
I'll BET you'll still take a look at anything else I post in the future lol.

Sci-Fi said:

Can't really say, it just looks a bit crazy to me, and shes's got a crazy ex girlfriend kinda look...I spose.

Who said I wouldn't? :club:

To be honest, people on the internet have the freedom of speech, within limits. This is why sites like 4chan, which I find to be reprehensible, exist.

If I don't like something, I'll just close the web page. No need to look at stuff I don't like!

SophiaGrace said:

Is that painting at the bottom of your posts one you did ?

Should have made the wolves black reflections into the shape of humans. Just and idea.

If it's yours, nice job mate.

Latest posts

Back