Daily annoyances

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr X

Reaction score
What did annoy you today?
Write away your frustrations!

I'll start off:
-The car in front of me that kept driving 60kmph where speed limit was 80
-My dog that kept barking while I wanted to study
-The alarm that went off 15 minutes too early
-The internet connection that once again failed while listening music on the internet

Small things make one big whole!

Hmm

Not getting to sleep until 6am this morning
Not waking up until 2pm
Noisy pissed/drugged up neighbors shouting being loud and rude
Dog being as moody and depressed as i am even tho i try to show her all my love
Feeling lonely even tho i WANT to be alone today

That's about it for now

I feel angry, infuriated because I went on another support forum (literally only exists one forum for this certain subject in all of the internet :( ) but I hate that forum because it always seems like everyone is a HYPOCRITE instead of offering support, they all act like trolls. Whenever someone posts something positive, it seems like everyone goes out of their way to troll or laugh at the original poster and there is no support to be seen. It makes me angry and sad because there is literally only *this one* forum that exists in the entire internet that is supposed to be a support forum for a certain subject but it's completely filled with trolls and hypocrites. It makes me want to make a support forum of my own but I have no idea how I could possibly get people to find it on google or anything if I ever did decide to make a support forum of my own.

Also fat-haters make me so angry, just because you see a fat woman in a store, just LEAVE HER ALONE and mind your own business, don't insult her over the internet just because she's fat. Grow the hell up. And then I go on a humor website and literally there are thousands upon thousands of fat-phobic hypocrites talking horrible about a woman just because of her weight. Grow the hell up people, it makes me so angry how people can be SO HATEFUL towards others just because they're overweight. When someone is racist, that's not okay but for some reason it's perfectly okay to hate on an overweight person without even knowing the person, not knowing that they really are a good person at heart. It just makes me SICK when people are so hateful towards others without reason, it makes me so angry when people can be so wrathful and hateful towards others just because of the way they LOOK. I lose faith in humanity every day.

echo said:
Also fat-haters make me so angry, just because you see a fat woman in a store, just LEAVE HER ALONE and mind your own business, don't insult her over the internet just because she's fat. Grow the hell up. And then I go on a humor website and literally there are thousands upon thousands of fat-phobic hypocrites talking horrible about a woman just because of her weight. Grow the hell up people, it makes me so angry how people can be SO HATEFUL towards others just because they're overweight. When someone is racist, that's not okay but for some reason it's perfectly okay to hate on an overweight person without even knowing the person, not knowing that they really are a good person at heart. It just makes me SICK when people are so hateful towards others without reason, it makes me so angry when people can be so wrathful and hateful towards others just because of the way they LOOK. I lose faith in humanity every day.

Well said echo i could not agree with you more.
As an 'over weight' person myself i know this first hand. I'm not a horrible person if you get to know me but a lot of people judge on looks rather then personality it is a sad fact of this modern society.
It does annoy me daily too.

Too.. many.. to.. .. men..tion... argh!!

There are two things that particularly annoy me on a daily basis:

1. People who throw litter on the floor, thus ruining the landscape for the rest of us.

2. People that don't clean up after their dogs. I have some advice: If you don't want to clean up after your dog and you don't want it to honeysuckle in your own garden, then don't get a ******* dog.

*Sammy* said:
echo said:

Well said echo i could not agree with you more.
As an 'over weight' person myself i know this first hand. I'm not a horrible person if you get to know me but a lot of people judge on looks rather then personality it is a sad fact of this modern society.
It does annoy me daily too.

I couldn't agree with you two more. It makes me sick. I remember when I noticed that a 'friend' posted a picture of an overweight woman with some sort of sick phrase on Facebook. I thought that it was disgusting (I almost had a go at her, but I held back) and she has a child too so she isn't setting a very good example.

*Sammy* said:
Kids having kids, what is this world coming to. (When i say kids i mean young teens that arnt even old enough to look after themselves let alone a baby)

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back