Darwin Award

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outlawstarl337 said:
to die by getting shot well testing out bullet proof close

LoL!

How about dieing the first thing You do when You go live while reporting the event of a celebration of life?

Jumping off a skyscraper and while falling, detonating a bomb strapped to myself so that my gore rains down on the citizens below, potentially injuring many people with my bone shrapnel.

ekkk, well i'll never walk by a skyscaper again. I'd love to be sucked into a black hole and have my body ripped apart atom by atom, well i don't think i'd love it, but it would be super cool

evanescencefan91 said:
ekkk, well i'll never walk by a skyscaper again. I'd love to be sucked into a black hole and have my body ripped apart atom by atom, well i don't think i'd love it, but it would be super cool

Spaghettification that happens when near a black hole, also involves time dilation, not to mention black holes are massive. When you got to the event horizon, your planet would mangled and you'd be insignificantly wiped out. (Think an ant inside a tornado) Unless you somehow got into space by yourself, which at that point it would be moot to worry about the black hole.

Latest posts

Back