death: how would u do it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if you were as damned as i am in this life, you would understand. i want to end it. but dont know if i have the balls to go thru with it. i used to be a cutter but that got boring. im so numb inside. my thoughts are racing.. heart pounding. i guess if i could know a few other ways to end it, maybe i could talley up what a pussy i really am. im afraid of everything. so tell me.. test me... how should i end it? most effective, quickest, pain free, heart stopping, breath taking..... suicide. i often imagine something original and untraceable. i dont mind working for it as long as it gets the job done.

nembutal, hydrogen(or other inert gases), cyanide are my preferred choices.
but please think it about it carefully if you decide to do something. its easy to get caught up in the adrenalin of the moment. i'll leave it at that, i dont want to sound like one of those pro-life people with perfect happy lives... 3=

well...if it's really that bad and I get to the point of not really given a rats ass oneway or the other...
If it was all wrong...I'd probably go out with a bang or two...or three...
I'd fresia my brains out...lol
Seriously..I'd fresia my fucken brains out so that I can't see freaken striaght or can't remember anything anymore.
Hopefully in the process...I'd get luckie N get into the ultimate pyscho ***** that'll fresia me to death and give me a heart attack or two or three...:p
Maybe fucken twins to douple up on me just to makesure...
Why fresia around ? lmao

As a suiecide surviver....
I do know that a part of me still wanted to live...(that's the chicken honeysuckle part or my surival instink)
What i wanted to end was the life's situations I was experincing at that time...
The pains, insanity and sufferning of it all...That's what I wanted to end...not my life.

What I was experincing was temperary...though it seem like a life time when I was going through it.
Life changes.

Since then..I've learn some copping skills. Learn more about myself. I experinced a lot of love,happiness and wonderful moments
in my life. My daughter loves me very much today. She wasn't a part of my life back when...
I wouldn't had been to raised her, played with her, read her children books, watch the sunset with her, watch her laugh, sing and smile.
I wouldn't be able to be here for her when she still needs me today to be her daddy even though she's 21 or a young adult.
I wouldn't be able to show her that there's still love and hope in her life today.
Life changes....

Dont use Bleach that is VERY VERY painful. And I doubt anyone wants to go out in such a painful way...

Have you tried anti-depressants? I mean, have you exhausted every possible way that you could possibly feel better and live a happier life?

x moonlit rage x said:
if you were as damned as i am in this life, you would understand. i want to end it. but dont know if i have the balls to go thru with it. i used to be a cutter but that got boring. im so numb inside. my thoughts are racing.. heart pounding. i guess if i could know a few other ways to end it, maybe i could talley up what a pussy i really am. im afraid of everything. so tell me.. test me... how should i end it? most effective, quickest, pain free, heart stopping, breath taking..... suicide. i often imagine something original and untraceable. i dont mind working for it as long as it gets the job done.

I know people always say "things will get better" but sometimes they're right.

Something always happens to make my life worse than it already is, but then something else happens that makes it a little bit better. Right now my life is almost where I want it to be (it'll never be perfect, just good enough), but a few months ago I thought there was no hope, and suicide was looking quite tasty, though I could never do it lol.

Anyway, I hope you do the right thing (LIVE!!! :D)

*hugs*

insanepotato said:
nembutal, hydrogen(or other inert gases), cyanide are my preferred choices.
but please think it about it carefully if you decide to do something. its easy to get caught up in the adrenalin of the moment. i'll leave it at that, i dont want to sound like one of those pro-life people with perfect happy lives... 3=

Lol, do you want the pro-lifers to supply suicidal people with razor blades? :p

I would choose something slow and preventable, because some time before success, you might suddenly realize that whatever made you want to die... really wasn't worth dying over, after all.

i always thought id find a high cliff, put a case of gasoline in my car, light it, drive off the cliff, and shoot myself in the head. Kinda involved process. and if you live through it, you know you're not supposed to die.

but after i tried to kill myself i realized that i dont actually know its any different after i die. odds are things are the same. deal with it now, or deal with it later. either way you'll have to deal with it.

I probably shouldn't be posting in these type of threads, but I always think about how I'd like to go. I'm not suicidal but I do question about it sometimes, I just happen to be always thinking about it.

I've always come to a conclusion that I don't really think there's a perfect way to wipe myself off from existence without a trace and pain, I came to a conclusion that I don't really want to die, I just want to cease to exist.

I agree on trying anti-depressant, I always thought it's just stupid chemicals imbalance in our brain that is messing with us. We all want to be happy just like any other human beings, and that's enough of a prove that we don't truly want to die, you just can't live the way you want it to, and it's usually just silly things keeping us away from that, so, try to deal with those instead even though it doesn't seem possible at the moment, but baby steps.

Lawrens said:
I probably shouldn't be posting in these type of threads, but I always think about how I'd like to go. I'm not suicidal but I do question about it sometimes, I just happen to be always thinking about it.

I've always come to a conclusion that I don't really think there's a perfect way to wipe myself off from existence without a trace and pain, I came to a conclusion that I don't really want to die, I just want to cease to exist.

I agree on trying anti-depressant, I always thought it's just stupid chemicals imbalance in our brain that is messing with us. We all want to be happy just like any other human beings, and that's enough of a prove that we don't truly want to die, you just can't live the way you want it to, and it's usually just silly things keeping us away from that, so, try to deal with those instead even though it doesn't seem possible at the moment, but baby steps.

I completely agree with the "just want to cease to exist" part. its how i feel a lot of the time. I guess thats why its so crucial that theres no pain involved if it ever where to happen.

x moonlit rage x said:
if you were as damned as i am in this life, you would understand. i want to end it. but dont know if i have the balls to go thru with it.

Its not a "ballsy" act to kill yourself. how about you grow them abit and actually face your problems...

I dunno if you are just a troll or just seaking attention. If you where serious about suicide, you would have done it already and you wouldnt talk about it.

Killing yourself is VERY EASY. i dont understand how people have suicide attempts and fail, its really not hard. stratching your wrists or holding your breath isnt a suicide attempt. Use a gun, jump from something high, jump in a lake with concrete shoes, gas, overdose on drugs, take ur pick

I see life as everything being so tough to handle. Fixing a leaky faucet, having to sweep the floor. Even just taking a bath. I have some severe medical problems. If I were healthy, I would probably want to live. But think about suicide everyday. I can't work, am 45, staying with my elderly parents. I'm on medicade going to doctor after doctor trying to get some relief. I have to travel 165 miles because of the medicade to get medical attention. Even though there is a great hospital only a few blocks from my door.

I keep thinking, if I survive, how can I sit here and watch my parents die? And what will happen to me?

The way I'd go, is I'd want it supervised. Take some pills to relax you good. Then pull the car into the garage and leave it running. And let the carbon monoxide do the trick. Have another person there watching and waiting to make sure you don't screw it up.

Of course it's pretty hard to get someone to help you.... I've asked my mom a number of times about how I don't want to live on in pain with my problems and a person should have the right to kill themselves. She just freaks and says don't say that your going to get better.

Von Blown said:
I see life as everything being so tough to handle. Fixing a leaky faucet, having to sweep the floor. Even just taking a bath. I have some severe medical problems. If I were healthy, I would probably want to live. But think about suicide everyday. I can't work, am 45, staying with my elderly parents. I'm on medicade going to doctor after doctor trying to get some relief. I have to travel 165 miles because of the medicade to get medical attention. Even though there is a great hospital only a few blocks from my door.

I keep thinking, if I survive, how can I sit here and watch my parents die? And what will happen to me?

The way I'd go, is I'd want it supervised. Take some pills to relax you good. Then pull the car into the garage and leave it running. And let the carbon monoxide do the trick. Have another person there watching and waiting to make sure you don't screw it up.

Of course it's pretty hard to get someone to help you.... I've asked my mom a number of times about how I don't want to live on in pain with my problems and a person should have the right to kill themselves. She just freaks and says don't say that your going to get better.

any way you could get an IT certification and work from home?

leftykmonahan said:
Porman said:
x moonlit rage x said:
if you were as damned as i am in this life, you would understand. i want to end it. but dont know if i have the balls to go thru with it.

Its not a "ballsy" act to kill yourself. how about you grow them abit and actually face your problems...

I dunno if you are just a troll or just seaking attention. If you where serious about suicide, you would have done it already and you wouldnt talk about it.

Killing yourself is VERY EASY. i dont understand how people have suicide attempts and fail, its really not hard. stratching your wrists or holding your breath isnt a suicide attempt. Use a gun, jump from something high, jump in a lake with concrete shoes, gas, overdose on drugs, take ur pick

Porman: seriously, you are such a contemptible jerk. Everything you've said is a rotten bunch of trash.

Lefty, disagreeing with someone does not need to involve personal insults; kindly refrain from them. Thankyou.

Von Blown said:

my bro said to me recently that he is of the mind that the carbon monoxide in the garage would be a way he would consider doing it. it sounds better than some of the alternatives.. ideally we would live in a world where you had the option of euthanising yourself with the assistance of someone.. anyone.. a friend or a loved one if you had someone close that was open minded enough and wouldnt reep the consequences of an archaic justice system..

my mom is an advocate of euthanasia and my beliefs follow hers.. i have a family that doesn't 'freak' when the topic of suicide comes up.. we can all talk about it.. seriously or flippantly, just to get it off our chests if the need be.. i think that is a good thing to do.. better than keeping it all in and putting on a happy face, pretending that the idea never occured to anyone.. or that it is some taboo subject to be avoided..

i worry that if my mom or bro were in pain and suffering greatly that i would not be able to be there and help them leave this plane.. i would want to be there at their final act.. it is important to me.

having said that, i dont dwell on suicide very much.. i know i wouldnt do it unless there really was no light left at all.. but somehow in the deepest cycles of negativity i still don't 'seriously' consider it. i do wonder sometimes that when the 'time comes' for me or for someone close to me.. what will happen?? i have little faith that the law will be on my side by then..

peace

insanepotato said:
I completely agree with the "just want to cease to exist" part. its how i feel a lot of the time.

Me, too. that's why i dont think killing myself will do much good. one of my favorite quotes is from Taylor Caldwell's book Dialogue with the Devil where she says that Lucifer knows that at the heart of all humanity is their desire to be "absolved from their burden of being." Just beautiful.

VanBlown, I think I'm in the same boat you are. I have a chronic illness. Because of it I can't work (at least haven't found a way to yet), have no money (my disability check is a whopping $400 a month), and have to live with my parents and burden them with caring for me. I wouldn't call myself suicidal - I don't want to kill myself really, and never wound because of the trauma it would cause others...I'm just so tired of struggling through EVERYTHING. When you wake up from a nap more exhausted than you were when you went to sleep in the first place then something is really effed up.

i would probrably strap myself with petrol cans and ride a sportsbike into a building very fast but to be honest the only thing you can be certain of in life is death. life is for living so appreciate the unexpected turns in your path cos its the journey that sets us apart from everyone else

Latest posts

Back