Do you ever feel excluded/hostile to society?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vladimir Putin

Reaction score
Do you ever get this feeling that you want to stop wanting to join the club?
Right now I'm feeling more confident and tired of society.

Like, I want to stop trying to be one of them. One of those people with friends and a girlfriend. Those people that go to the cinema, take a coffee, and party.

I just want to do my own thing. Sitting alone on a bench and looking at girls in mini skirts. Reading a good book. Taking a glass at home, (I don't drink but a good example.)

So what if I'll never get a girlfriend? So what if I will spend my hollidays like New Year alone? I could still be confident and happy right? I don't need them.

Do you ever feel like this?

Yes.

Actually, if you can fill your life with other things, it isn't as bad as it sounds when your focussed on what you don't have. And frequently, for me at least, it actually is nice to be alone...especially when an aspect of your life has you around other people a lot, that alone time seems very valuable.

Brian said:
Yes.

Actually, if you can fill your life with other things, it isn't as bad as it sounds when your focussed on what you don't have. And frequently, for me at least, it actually is nice to be alone...especially when an aspect of your life has you around other people a lot, that alone time seems very valuable.

Normal people don't seem to have it all perfect either. They keep pretending to have found their second half. Their soulmate. And then they break up after a year or less.

But what do I know?

i just feel like i dont want to participate in society. my tolerance level for stupid people doing stupid honeysuckle gets lower and lower by the day.

edgecrusher said:
i just feel like i dont want to participate in society. my tolerance level for stupid people doing stupid honeysuckle gets lower and lower by the day.

But how does one know that those feelings are genuine? How does one know that one doesn't want to party with them if you don't have the option to do so?

Vladimir Putin said:
edgecrusher said:

But how does one know that those feelings are genuine? How does one know that one doesn't want to party with them if you don't have the option to do so?

i dont party with non stupid people so i definitely dont want to party with stupid people.

Latest posts

Back