Do you ever just want to die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guyonthelake

Reaction score
Am I the only person here that sometimes just wants to die. I would never be able to hurt myself but sometimes i feel so tired of living. I guess a lot of it stems from being alone. I want someone to talk to or hangout with so bad. I have a great supportive family and shouldn't feel this way. This house is so empty.

Is it so much that you want to die, or that you just don't want to continue to live (the way you are now)?

When you reach a point when you have done so much in the life that you lead, the point of been feeling to want to end the life that you lead is perhaps because the passport to a new you is controlled through the time you have spent trying to work out the things that you didn't do wrong. There are voices from above perhaps that teach us that we could have done something wrong in our lives but that's a fine relection of ourselves telling you that you didn't do anyhting wrong and i don;t want you to leave in the first place i guess the uk saying is to get yourself together and brush off the cobwebs and move on to teach others about why to escape this life is a get out clause, so to leave is an excuse for our family to blame about leaving. Like on some internet websites there are people that mention about wanting to leave, thats like asking for friends to feel sorry for you. What happens then is if we were to leave the this worls would we go to heaven. If you have reached a point this life and want to leave don't feel sorry for yourself, adjust the things that you have learnt remember those times and teach a little at a time. The days become longer but that's a beyond reasonable doubt that you have done some thing wrong. The laws in tis world mention that if it's beyond reasonable doubt that you have done something wrong you have been accused. Keep moving screw the laws but keep an even balance in the life you have lived in. Teach me, teach you and I'll come back in this life to move closer to you my friend.

Just an example. Hope this helps.

Never watch adds they control people's future. Listen to me and i hope the adds that controlled me add up to our existance.

All your discomfort is telling you something....

SOMETHING NEED TO CHANGE...

Make little changes...Thats what I did.
Go out side...more and more everyday.
Force myself to talk to people..etc.

honeysuckle..after a while...my mom was like..
Why dont you ever come home anymore....its was past midnight when I hear u came home last night?

Then a couple month later she was like..
"ERRR WTF...I hear u came home last night...but who the hell is that woman
laying naked in bed with ya??...
Nevermind..Idont want to know"..hahahaa.

Yeah...but do ever wake up sometimes
and say to yourself....fresia ALL THIS MISERY BULLSHIT..
Im FUCKEN DONE !!!!!

IM GOING TO LIVE AND BE HAPPY
EVERY MOMENT...

fresia what everybody say or think.
IM JuST GOING TO LIVE..
BE HAPPY.. DO WHATEVER I WANT
TO DO. fresia WHOMEVER IM GOING
TO fresia. GO WHEVER I WANT TO GO.

I know...I know..

I live in CA. In a beach town or city.
Millions of people and faces....
I can actually act out...do whatever the
fresia I want cuase Ill seldom run into
the same people twice...

So I notice a cute blonde chick on a skate board...
She didnt give a fresia. She was just
riding it having a good time for honeysuckle and giggle....she almost eat honeysuckle.hahahaaa

So I whistles at her..." Do again"..
So shes like."Ok wait."

She took off her sweater..
Hell yes....Nice titays she has.

She almost eat honeysuckle again. Hahahaaa.
She luagh and smile...showed me cuts
and scraps...chit chat.
Just gatta love these Callifornia Girls....

And theres this other cute blonde Ive met. Shes totally hawt. I know Ill probably never gonna get anywhere
with her beyound the friendzone...
She talks to me and gives me a hug
everytime she sees me...Trying to get
me outta my fucken funk. Just to get
to know each other better as a friend or keep up my social enter action skill or whatever you wanna call it. Shes happy
go luckie most of the time. She has challenges like everyone else. Just becuase shes pretty dont examp her from having to deal with life.
Being positive and feeding off of each
other kind da thing.

Ive also been hanging with a new friend Ive met. Hes really nice...He has relationship issues like we all do.
He has a GF...but its like stuck in a stage that he dosnt like.LOL
Im like..wtf??? He still gets laid almost
everyday...

Ive just recently moved here...
I didnt know anyone and I life isnt
so **** perfect or easy...

But Ya know what???
Im trying to make the best of it.
A little bit at a time...Im meeting more people. A little bit at a time my life is changing and getting better.

Guyonthelake said:
Am I the only person here that sometimes just wants to die. I would never be able to hurt myself but sometimes i feel so tired of living. I guess a lot of it stems from being alone. I want someone to talk to or hangout with so bad. I have a great supportive family and shouldn't feel this way. This house is so empty.

Sounds like you're experiencing a combination of frustration and depression. Is there anything you'd like to work on improving in your life?

Set yourself a small, attainable goal and work from there.

I think it gets everyone down sometimes. Occasionally I'll be in a really dark mood and just think "What the fresia's the point to everything?", but these moments usually come after a particularly bad day, and they pass.

Guyonthelake said:
Am I the only person here that sometimes just wants to die.
Sure but I have always decided to give it few more days to see if I can turn my sentiments around. In my youth I faulted everything but myself. Now I figure I must be making myself miserable and need to alter something. tehn set out to make some adjustments where I can. Even one small little change can make everything appear much better than it was.

Although I'm blessed with a wonderful family and live in a decent neighborhood doesn't mean that I don't know what it feels like to be lonely. My brother lives across town and I live with my parents and grandmother.

Neither of them are into gaming, chess, or pretty much anything that I like talking about. They try to be good listeners, but the conversation sucks for me. There have been times where I just wanted to die and wake up in a world with people who I can relate to when it comes to everyday chatting.

This is a forum that I'm glad that I joined. It serves as a therapeutic tool for those who are lonely in any fashion, and just need someone to talk with.

Yes, I have felt like I just wanted to die. There a certainly such moments. There are also times that I enjoy being alone, being able to do my own thing. I also have family & friends, but sometimes it would be nice having someone sleeping next to me, and I miss that.
Doing things like being on this forum, or Facebook helps at times, but not always. Lately, I've been focusing on getting a relationship with myself. I know it sounds a little weird, but I will look at myself in the mirror, and talk to myself at times, and tell myself that I'm worthy - things like that. I've also started making plans to do things that I normally wouldn't do by myself, like going to the movies, short trips to other places, sight-seeing a little, etc. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean that my life stops. This does help.
I'm certainly not a stranger to relationships. Been married & divorced 3 times, and have had 10-fold as many girlfriends. I have two sons that are both grown, and living on their own. So I've had people in my life, and have been without anyone in my life before. I can say that being active on this forum is a plus.

Well I've made a mess of my life. I guess my situation is my own fault. I've had five failed marriages. I was cheated on by the first three. Not sure what really happened with the last two they just left. After that I just don't feel worthy of a relationship. I mean what woman is going to look at me and not think this guy is damaged material? I really want someone special in my life. Guess I want to much. I have a very supportive family but I'm still lonely and missing a connection on a intimate level. I am not talking about getting laid hell I can do that. I want a partner someone to share the joys of life and the disappointments in life. Does that person exist? If they do are they going to want somebody whose a failure when it comes to relationships? I have a good job I'm successful on a professional level just a loser in my personal life. Sorry for rambling on but you folks help. I appreciate your input.

guyonthelake,

yep i feel that way a-lot. The closest i ever got to ending it was this past june where i was literally balling my eyes out on my bathroom floor breaking a-part a shaving razor, to get the razors out, so i could end it. BUT i didn't. at the last second i shook it off.

idk man i feel SO disappointed by life. It's nothing like i thought it would be when i was younger. I feel like the ONLY people who truly give a **** about you are your parents and that's if your lucky, which i am. To be honest they're the reason i haven't ended it. I could NEVER do that to them.

But i hear ya. I really do. Life gets to be chore sometimes, a-lot lately. I'm a senior in college and honeysuckle man, everyday i'm depressed. not sure what to do about it. Just know ur not a-lone. NOT AT ALL

'Whocares' is absolutely right. You are not alone, Guy. You are also not the only one with a seemingly failed past in marriages. You are worthy. You are also a great asset to this forum. Your past experience with relationships can be of much benefit to many reading this thread, and other threads as well.
I truly believe that there is a special person for everyone. He or she may be a relationship retread as well, and may feel exactly as you do , a so-called failure (a perceived conclusion - not really the case).

Guyonthelake said:

hi, yes, i just want to die-
I hope to die soon-
I tried so hard to have a normal life, but i failed-
my family is not supportive at all-
I'd love to talk to some1-
just that, not asking for anything more-
plz, forgive my English-

The folks on this forum are great. I thank everyone for their comments. I know a lot of my problem is in my head. It's nice to know people give a ****. Carla I'll be happy to talk to you anytime. I certainly don't want anybody to give up and just die.

Guyonthelake said:
The folks on this forum are great. I thank everyone for their comments. I know a lot of my problem is in my head. It's nice to know people give a ****. Carla I'll be happy to talk to you anytime. I certainly don't want anybody to give up and just die.

thanx-
hope we can talk -
just tell me how-

Oh yeah, the thing that keeps me going is my family and how they'd react. I don't have any friends/lover so that was never a factor. But I try to imagine if my brother or sister committed suicide, how I would feel. Nevertheless death is always on my mind, and sadly enough its a comfort to me. Knowing that if things got bad enough, I could just push the shut down button on all of this honeysuckle.

gnome3 said:
'Whocares' is absolutely right. You are not alone, Guy. You are also not the only one with a seemingly failed past in marriages. You are worthy. You are also a great asset to this forum. Your past experience with relationships can be of much benefit to many reading this thread, and other threads as well.
I truly believe that there is a special person for everyone. He or she may be a relationship retread as well, and may feel exactly as you do , a so-called failure (a perceived conclusion - not really the case).

I gave 25 years of my life to a guy who threw me down in the dustbin-
I raised 2 kids and 1 just hates me, she has not talked to me for 7 years now-

I hear you. I''ve been feeling the same all of my life. Feels like I am living for others and not for myself. Even though I have family, friends and acquaintances, I still feel utterly lonely and disconnected with the world and everyone in it. I can't really turn to anyone because they all seem selfish, fickle and too self-involved to even noticed how sad I am. And I don't want to burden them with my own state of mind for fear that they will just run off in the other direction. Most of them all want to deal with light topics and not heavy discussions. It's just the way the people in my life are wired. I am seeing a therapist just to have someone to talk to and to think more positively but it's obviously going to take time. These days, all I think of is ending my life. So I can easily sympathize and understand you.

Latest posts

Back