Does anyone go on msn messenger anymore?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen to you, people, talking about it like it ain't cool anymore. MSN snobs! :p Yeah, Facebook and Skype are what the majority use. But not me. :D I have a handful on it that I talk to regularly. But there's always room for more (I have no life, ha) so feel free to pm me and I'll add you, or anyone else that's interested.

I still use MSN... only one 2 people come online for me. My brother and my friend from Europe. lol.

My MSN is always on, so that family members can contact me on there instead of just the phone... Mostly use skype for chatting these days. I really like to chat, prefer it much more than actively posting on forums and PMing. It's a nice way to get to know people Online.

I still use MSN, as well....admittedly, I don't log on as often as I used to, but it's still there, lol.

No. I haven't used it in years. Lack of friends, never eanyone on. I can never carry on a conversation well, so I got bored of it. There is only one person in this word, I can have a full conversation with.

I had MSN, long time ago. I found an app to use it called aMSN. It was alright except it was very anooying with notifications you couldn't disable.

I still go on msn :) on it most of the time even if there's no one to talk to on it.

I use skype nowdays but would resurrect my old pidgeon chat progam where I can add any msn/yahoo/ other chatters. PM me if you wish to be added and have a chat

If you use MSN, feel free to click my name and add me! My address is on my profile :]

I still use MSN, always did. In my humble opinion, it is a much better tool than skype or facebook to chat. Feel free to add me, check my forum profile for the e-mail.

Latest posts

Back