Down by the Bay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASnowyCanadian

Reaction score
Lets see how many things we've seen down by the bay. I'll start.

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother would say,
Have you ever seen a bear eating a chair!
Down by the bay.

Sorry ASC, I didn't really grasp the concept - maybe if you elaborate a bit more we can get it started. :)

You never played this gamr as a kid? Nobody here did? That first line is the intro from "Down by the bay" to "Mother will say" everuone includes that line in their answer. In the next line you come up with a noun, an action the noun is doing, and what the noun is doing it to. The begonning of that second line starts with "have you ever seen a..." everytime. Idk we played it in school when i was younger.

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother would say,
Did you ever see a moose chasing a goose?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a fox sitting in a box?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a bat wearing a hat?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a seagull throwing a snowball?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a pig dancing a jig?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a Bluejay bailing Hay? (lol)
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a rat riding a cat?
Down by the bay.

Minus said:
Did you ever see a rat riding a cat?
Down by the bay.
^^^^^^^:) cute visual^^^^^^
Did you ever see a snake baking a cake?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a eagle walking a beagle?
Down by the bay.

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if Ido, my mother would say,
Have you ever seen a goat floating a boat?
Down by the bay.

Have you ever seen whales telling tall tales?
Down by the bay.

Have you ever seen a Puppy fishing for a Guppy?
Down by the bay.

Have you ever seen a group of bandicoots shopping for boots?
Down by the bay.

Latest posts

Back