DriverUpdate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaphodity

Reaction score
Out of date drivers on your PC can cause all kinds of weird and wonderful things to happen that make you feel like throwing your PC out the nearest window. I recently came across a piece of software called DriverUpdate which i've been trying out and it does a fairly good job (although its the freeware version) of updating drivers on your machine. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think, but for christ sakes don't update anything that says "intel" or "AMD" on it, get a professional IT shrink to do that for you.

Gards

Zaphodity

that update programs,i dont trust them

audio drivers: well i dont upgrade them the one that come with your mobo cd is fine

the bois: leave it as it is dont fresia with it,unless u need it (if u upgrad and it need to support a new chipset from the same socket ofc,(new cpu,old mobo, but out dated bios),only if it can fit and work

cpu drivers: i have no idee waht they do,seen them but never looked at that

GPU: the most inportant update it when new drivers comeout it will give you a preformans increace and it also update sound drivers :D

i only do gpu driver updates and its doing fine for me
:D

if u need help feel free to pm me

Syber Tiger said:

audio drivers: well i dont upgrade them the one that come with your mobo cd is fine

the bois: leave it as it is dont fresia with it,unless u need it (if u upgrad and it need to support a new chipset from the same socket ofc,(new cpu,old mobo, but out dated bios),only if it can fit and work

GPU: the most inportant update it when new drivers comeout it will give you a preformans increace and it also update sound drivers :D

I'm planning on scoring a copy of Driver Genius 9 when the money becomes available.

Syber Tiger said:

this ^

Latest posts

Back